Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or is it a completely different version than the previous 3, it's the same logo than the black n grey, yet cape and cowl are dark blue.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well, yeah, of course it's different. That's the whole point!

The regular version is black with a black bat symbol and pistol.

The Previews exclusive version is blue with the oval symbol and rifle.

The Mezco exclusive is dark blue with the black bat symbol, pistol, AND rifle.

I'm writing this at 3AM eastern time on Black Friday. Looks like the exclusive is up and ready to pre-order on Mezco's site. $65.

I'm gonna reluctantly pass, cause I'm in Japan and I don't have a credit card right now. I'm content with the black and blue versions....hope I don't regret my decision when this thing sells out and then I decide I "NEEEED" it in a year or two like I always do with limited edition stuff. Sigh.

just ordered my mezco ex. this is a must for me since it's the version I like best from the TDKR. bat logo wise.

Just had a mini panic attack because I forgot that the Mezco Ex went up for pre-order yesterday. Was worried it had already sold out. Just placed my order now. Can't wait for these to start shipping.

Just had a mini panic attack because I forgot that the Mezco Ex went up for pre-order yesterday. Was worried it had already sold out. Just placed my order now. Can't wait for these to start shipping.

I just did also. Glad I read your post. I forgot also, went and preordered. Thanks for the reminder!

Back