Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when we'll see the 89 figure. When's the next big show, anyway? New York Toy Fair in February?

Those pictures are so freaking gorgeous. My most anticipated toy in.....a long, LONG time!!

So their only sold at comic stores, or do you mean you have to buy direct from Diamond?

Diamond do not just sell to comic stores they supply sellers like BBTS and Entertainment Earth anyone with a specialty store or online collectors shop has probably got a Diamond account. I am just glad that it is not a hard to get exclusive as it looks a great figure.

^ Yeah, I know. :lol Im talking about the previews exclusive. If its sold everywhere that everything else is and its plentiful in quantity, then whats so exclusive about it?

I am OK with just the regular black and blue versions.

BUT....seeing the words "exclusive" and "limited edition" just pulls the trigger on my collection-minded brain. Man, thesee toy companies just know how to push our buttons!

Now I want the blue cape/black symbol version too...to keep MIB cause it's an exclusive.

This hobby is a sickness man.

Amos you can pre order it from any comic book shop it is a Previews exclusive according to my order book it is due 25/2/15

Is this version going to be released here in the states? Here is link for Japanese seller. It is Dark Knight bats with Blue/Grey/yellow black symbol on chest. This is my main want. I grew up in the 70's lol.

https://www.toysapiens.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=16509

dark knight mezco.jpg

Yes, that's the Previews exclusive. Any comic book store in the country will have it and most likely online too.

Yes, that's the Previews exclusive. Any comic book store in the country will have it and most likely online too.

Thanks Otomofan! I preordered at entertainment earth regular and Previews editions for 150.00 shipped. Venturing into 1/12 scale just for this line. Hope they do Superman, Joker, and Robin.

Pics and details are all over the usual sites for the Mezco exclusive. Except the price of course! But it basically includes everything...the rifle, the pistol and holster, the grappling hook, all the hands, and heads....everything in one package.

I kinda want it but if I don't get it I'll live cause the other two are WAY more crucial.

Just hope Mezco can pull it off...they're making big promises with the pics and descriptions...hope the final product can live up to my expectations!!

Back