Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now they already dish out 3 variants, I hope it's not just hype and hopefully the final product will be great to pose on hand. I'm just worried about the articulation of these figures. Would be great if we can action pose them.

I'm hoping for durability and pose-ability. I'm also hoping that I haven't gotten my hopes up too high. :wink1:
this. so far they display em with amazing pose, and I'm looking forward to a Batman I can play and pose around with. scale would be great for diorama work too, hopefully the regular release will be out soon enough before the hype gone.

Surprised nobody has mentioned that the shots of the Previews exclusive version (oval symbol, blue cape) looked different from the prototypes on display at the conventions.

For one thing, the logo is different. On the original proto, it was more stylized with the center of the bat being really short...now it seems to extend a little further.

Also, the stitching on the shorts is more evident, which is not a good thing. In one shot, you can see the belt riding up on the torso creating a little gap between the shorts and belt where the grey suit is showing. Not a dealbreaker or anything, but doesn't look as nice as all the other publicity shots.

Finally, the head in the Previews picture almost looks like it was painted over blue plastic and the blue is showing through on the lines around his mouth.

No idea if any of this will have any bearing on the final product. I just hope they quality control is as good as they are promising. They are really hyping this up. I only own two Mezco products, some of the Giant Thundercats figures...and the QC on those is excellent, but they are a much simpler toy. I really hope Mezco pulls this off...I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a figure.

Here's hoping we see an amazing 1989 Batman at Toy Fair too!!

According to Mezco's site, the exclusive is supposed to start shipping on the 12th...just days away.

Personally, I have doubts of seeing it that soon, considering we haven't seen any actual production pictures anywhere, but I guess we'll see!

Still have extremely high hopes....if they can get it to look as amazing as the prototype, this could be toy of the year. It's not cheap...hopefully the quality will be there and there won't be any problems with the toy. I imagine getting the tailoring on the suit and using the right fabric is probably the biggest challenge.

I would think that the tailoring would be a huge challenge at this scale. I hope they turn out well since I have all three on preorder. All day January shipping for me but I'll believe it when I see it.

So any ideas of when we'll see their '89 Keaton Batman? I'm assuming they'll show something at Toy Fair next month.

After the Hot Toys and NECA offerings, I'm curious how Mezco's '89 Batman will stand out.

I don't really care about Keaton Batman since Neca has already done theirs to near perfection, I need them to announce TDKR Superman yesterday!

True, now that I have the NECA in hand I'm pretty much able to scratch "6 inch 1989 Batman" off my wish list...it's DONE.

Yet...if Mezco could do it and pull off the proportions and a realistic Keaton sculpt.....I'd still buy it!! I know I would!

We all would, I think :lol

It's just that since SSC screwed the Superman figure I've been living in despair because toy companies won't give Superman the love he deserves.

Armored batman is what I want the most. Arguably part of one of the most iconic scenes in comics and the only time we've gotten it in sculpt was part of the dcc superman vs batman statue.

This. So much this. If they did the Bat Tank and one-armed Green Arrow as well... :drool

To this day I still have a grudge against dc direct for not doing a second have of figures. Such a no brainer line up they had on their hands. Armored batman, Oliver queen, mutant leader, and or mutant gang members(Don/Rob), sons batman. After that the series would have pretty much been complete.

Just got an update in my e-mail from Mezco stating that the Mezco exclusive has been affected by the port delays and won't be shipping on the 12th as planned:

"One:12 Collective Batman And Port Delay New York- A slowdown at the 29 largest seaports in the US has caused delays for billions of dollars of cargo including the new One:12 Collective The Dark Knight Returns Batman figures. Originally slated to premiere on January 12th,a backup of ships waiting to dock and be unloaded has presented a challenge to their delivery . We ask for patience as the backlog of ships slowly winds its way through the ports. They also ask for understanding as the boats wait to be unloaded and as the freight then works its way through the local distribution channels to the collectors and retailers. Unexpected delays are a trying challenge, especially when it is beyond the manufacturer’s control, but fans can be confident that in the end the new One:12 Collective The Dark Knight Returns Batman is worth the wait.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 888-996-3926.
"

It sucks that Mezco's website doesn't ship to Mexico, I was ready to order 2 of those dark blue exclusives, but I'll get 2 of the black regulars from BBTS instead.

Back