Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FedEx came 20 minutes ago, really impressed with him in-hand.
8893f42b766d6038af4041ffeb52b912.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Glad to see the positive comments from those in handers like ricerocket.
Crawford takes great pics, doesn't he?

Looking forward to the 89 Keaton. I think it will be even more impressive. I have both of these in sixth scale from Hot Toys as well and plan on getting the upcoming Sideshow PF Reeve statue shown at last year's Sideshow SDCC.

I had the Hot Toys figures Keaton and Reeve and regret selling them. I'm still hoping for 1/4 versions one day (Neca doesn't count). In the meantime, Mezco will do.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Can?t wait to see how this looks on a MixMax Muscular Body. That suit needs to be filled out a little more.

I was thinking of using the Vtoys body. Not sure though if it would be to tall for suit - specifically in the sleeves department. But I thought of using that body with the Reeve since I saw D-Amazing's review. With all of those parts, I think a really nice Superman could be had.

Thinner arms might have helped with the look of the sleeves - I wonder if the wrists can be shaved down without compromising the integrity of the arm...probably not. And that joint at the base of the neck is more noticeable there. Just a few little niggles but otherwise I love it bigtime.

Glad to see the positive comments from those in handers like ricerocket.
Crawford takes great pics, doesn't he?

Looking forward to the 89 Keaton. I think it will be even more impressive. I have both of these in sixth scale from Hot Toys as well and plan on getting the upcoming Sideshow PF Reeve statue shown at last year's Sideshow SDCC.

Michael is the best reviewer, always great photos and the same passion, I've been visiting his website for years, I'm glad he still runs it and still reviews all those figures.

I'm a bit disappointed by this Reeve Superman though. While it's not as bad as most recent Mezcos regarding the suit's fabric, it's still not up to the tailoring of the TDKR figure. I just don't understand this. It's lazy, and the quality of the material has dropped drastically. Not too happy about the emblem either, Tony Mei had done far better years ago.
The headsculpt is alright (except for the smiling face, terrible hahaha).
The tin box is amazing and the stand is perfect.

But yeah, it will be a pass for me. I'm not convinced, Mezco really lost their touch. Still it may be their best release of the last few years aside Popeye, and it's cool it's finally out for people still passionate about Mezco.

I am still very interested in one upcoming figure though: the Predator. I will definitely be getting this, unless they mess it up.

Mine still hasn't shipped. Sent them an email asking about it.

edit: They replied back and said the rest of the orders would ship over the next few weeks.

Nice how they charge full payment but ship a month later.

Got my two today and it’s a very good surprise. I was not expecting much because most macro photos just emphasize everything, but in actual size, it’s very good. Just too bad Mezco can’t do paint jobs like those manniple sculpts. The rest is awesome.

He?s here :clap

He?s not the best to photograph ..but in hand to the naked eye..he?s stunning

In person the smiling face screams Reeve imo

I think he's photographing just fine. It's strange how wildly different an impression you can get of the smiling head - some shots have made it look goofy as hell but I think it looks good again in your pics.

Back