Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's mother ****ing Superman. Of all characters, a flying pose is abso-****ing-lutely required.

I never use flying poses. It always looks less than ideal because the stand holding the figure up is clearly visible. Many one day someone will invent someone that allows figures to hover.

I never use flying poses. It always looks less than ideal because the stand holding the figure up is clearly visible. Many one day someone will invent someone that allows figures to hover.

I use mine all the time with jumping and flying poses. With these capes Flared out, it looks pretty impressive. I can?t wait to unpack my sovereign knight Batman PX with a dynamic swinging pose.
1afda339793cb393aa1698ef0194fc86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. Damnit Mezco your killing me. Lol now I won't be able to get out even if I wanted too. This and Superman along with their new Wolverine is pulling me into the abyss. 152041976_3963701523675211_2692989193014442241_o.jpg152373366_3963701623675201_2984548958238416280_o.jpg

Just saw this on the Fwoosh Forum posted by kojigritton. If you check out the background, it looks like we are getting an Alex Ross Batman and Kingdom Come Superman and they are looking great.

39da3519e9c2e90a5ff8dfa0199b1c80.jpg

Damn you Mezco for dropping the Mezco flair and suckering me into going broke :lol.

Just saw this on the Fwoosh Forum posted by kojigritton. If you check out the background, it looks like we are getting an Alex Ross Batman and Kingdom Come Superman and they are looking great.

39da3519e9c2e90a5ff8dfa0199b1c80.jpg

Damn you Mezco for dropping the Mezco flair and suckering me into going broke :lol.
Pretty sure that's the user's personal picture, not something by Mezco. He posted another image later.

So true. Damnit Mezco your killing me. Lol now I won't be able to get out even if I wanted too. This and Superman along with their new Wolverine is pulling me into the abyss. View attachment 506835View attachment 506836[/ QUOTE]

I will buy this only if it comes with a Mignola headsculpt. The exaggerated style of what makes the look for em

SV221_batman_GBG_artist_main.jpg

Pretty sure that's the user's personal picture, not something by Mezco. He posted another image later.

Damn.. I got excited for a comic accurate bats for once from them

My Keaton Batman just flipped from waitlist to Pre-Order. I got on the waitlist in March 2020. I'm guessing that this figure is going to start shipping within a few weeks as my Superman flipped from waitlist and then shipped within a couple of weeks.

Just checked my emails from Mezco, 6 days from waitlist to preorder to shipped for Superman. Hoping for a quick turnaround with Keaton. :D

Reeve Superman is better in hand than I could have imagined. I think Mezco did a solid job with this and it's making me really excited for Keaton Batman.

I would really like to see Stamp Zod and Nicholson Joker sometime down the line.

Man, that Batman looks awesome! I have to get it. Gives me hope they?ll knock out a Red Son BM.

I got a message from Mezco about Superman being delayed.

Mezconians,

Due to severe winter weather throughout the country, we're experiencing some unexpected delays.

The Mezco warehouse staff are working as quickly as possible to fulfill orders but you may see some delays once your order is en route.

Please click here to see FedEx's official weather alert regarding this matter, This page is updated daily and is your best resource for the current situation.

We strongly encourage you to sign up for a free FedEx Delivery Manager account. With this, you can receive notifications, pick up your package at a convenient FedEx location, sign remotely, and much more.

We appreciate your patience and hope to have Superman in your hands as soon as possible.

Thank you!

- Mezco Toyz Concierge

Is that some kind of generic message? I already got Sups.

Got my Superman over the weekend. Haven't opened it though, might hold on to it for a bit to see if it's worth selling.

Check YouTube ..people are very pleased..only few nitpicks in each review..but very few. Every review is positive and people love the figure

Back