Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a great review^

I think it looks terrific. Again, any of the shortcomings are things I would have expected at such a small scale and they are within tolerable levels.

The heads looked better in that review than any other - I'm particularly surprised at the smiling head. It now looks like a head I would actually use.

It looks great in all those poses he has it in at the end of the video - apart from the bent leg when he's standing on the Gargoyle, the thigh down to the knee ends up looking stupidly long there. But otherwise...wow.

My main concern is stitching - that reviewer got one with the stitching of the collar kinda lopsided, not horrendous but I noticed it in the closeups.

That was a great review^

I think it looks terrific. Again, any of the shortcomings are things I would have expected at such a small scale and they are within tolerable levels.

The heads looked better in that review than any other - I'm particularly surprised at the smiling head. It now looks like a head I would actually use.

It looks great in all those poses he has it in at the end of the video - apart from the bent leg when he's standing on the Gargoyle, the thigh down to the knee ends up looking stupidly long there. But otherwise...wow.

My main concern is stitching - that reviewer got one with the stitching of the collar kinda lopsided, not horrendous but I noticed it in the closeups.

I have to check mine to see how it looks, but I didn't noticed it when I got it because it's a small figure.

I was surprised by the guy's criticism of the sculpt in the video because every sculpt looks like Reeve from every angle. In hand it looks very good. The new smirking face is my favorite.

The figure looks much better in that review than the others. The guy actually puts effort into natural poses and pulling the cape down.

Mezco really needs some new bodies with necks. That visible joint at the collar is more off putting to me than shoulder or elbow joints.

The figure looks much better in that review than the others. The guy actually puts effort into natural poses and pulling the cape down.

Mezco really needs some new bodies with necks. That visible joint at the collar is more off putting to me than shoulder or elbow joints.

That neck joint does help this figure with the flying poses.

Michael Crawford’s (as always) excellent review is out. Cape looks much better here.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-021521a.htm

Image from Michaels Review.
9C38CDE8-D894-49F7-8DD8-B14E3AC5FB88.jpeg

His smiling sculpt looks gap-toothed. Thought it looked great in the last video review, but admittedly looks pretty bad in Crawford's pics.

Overall I continue to be glad I ordered this.

His smiling sculpt looks gap-toothed. Thought it looked great in the last video review, but admittedly looks pretty bad in Crawford's pics.

Overall I continue to be glad I ordered this.

Noticed the same with the smiling face, need to see it in person
I was on the fence when I pre-ordered but now glad I did

Nice accent Prince. I thought you’d sound different.

Disappointed that wasn’t a Mezco condom.

What’s with the gloves bro.

I know, I’m just ****ing with you.

And yes, I can’t wait to get mine. How the **** did you get yours before me.:mad:

Back