Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it looks rough, it’s expected from Mezco at this point lol. They should stick to Comic versions of figures. Still excited to get him but the base and extra head is driving costs up.

I think it looks great. I’m pretty excited.

When he puts the head back and the arms up in the flight position, I started smiling. It looks awesome. The glasses at the end look really good too.

He said the lens distorts the sculpt and it doesn't look like that in hand. Looks much better. Droopy collar easy fix. Looks like a solid winner. Outfit very good also IMO.

I keep thinking the cape looks a bit short but looking at some reference photos I guess not. Maybe just needs some pulling down. Seems like it lands just above the boots. My only critique is the front collar looking like it stands up. A bit wonky. Excited to see him in person. Wish it would ship.

Like to also see some other reviews with better posing.

AC003A61-EB87-4AA8-A798-B34F422A8CA1.jpeg

I like it. Maybe the arms are a bit too bulky, the hands a tad big - the S logo could perhaps be bigger (doesn't seem to come up as close to the collar as it could) but any other shortcomings are scale-related and within acceptable parameters I would say.

Looks like a good figure.

My tracking was delivery by 8pm today and now went to pending, no date. I'm guessing Tuesday at this point. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yeah it's too short. Possibly they didn't factor in quite how much it bunches up top. And I still think the arms are too bulky - either that or the legs are too small.

Nevertheless, keeping this order. Pretty cool set overall - a fun figure to pose, cool diorama, I'm even interested in the tin packaging.

It looks...ok. I like all the head sculpts and something about a tiny Superman with a cloth cape it reminds me of the super powers Superman figure, so that's nice. I hope the 89 Bats is in scale with this Superman.

Looks pretty good, liking the headsculpts
Cape seems like it’s poofs at the shoulders, wonder if there’s a way to get it more seated on the shoulders

It looks really good in hand. The outfit looks good and the head sculpts are fantastic. It's so small, but I'm happy with it. No regrets getting it. I even like the trash can it comes in. It's unnecessary and it takes up too much space, but it's nice looking.

That's straight up trash. How much did I pay for that **** again? :gah:

It looks really good in hand. The outfit looks good and the head sculpts are fantastic. It's so small, but I'm happy with it. No regrets getting it. I even like the trash can it comes in. It's unnecessary and it takes up too much space, but it's nice looking.

Good, good. So not a John Wick situation. I’m glad. Looking forward to getting mine from FedEx.

Hopefully this is a good sign for ‘89 Batman. It seems as though Mezco took the criticisms about the Superman prototype’s smiling face and cape to heart and fixed them (and were generous enough to include a fantastic 3rd head). This is wishful thinking but, maybe they’ve also have taken the criticism about the seamless body on Batman to heart and have decided to go with the original tailored costume originally shown instead? That would certainly explain the delay and date push back.

Hopefully Batman turns out surprisingly good. Fingers crossed.

Back