Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Good news....but....

"AND WHERE/AND WHERE..........IS THE BATMAN?"

"AND WHERE/AND WHERE..........IS THE BATMAN?"

UV1lMZ2.gif

:lol :lol

Just got an email Mezco will be charging me for Reeves Superman on Feb 8 .so they want to make sure I?m prepared :lecture

PROCESSING ALERT

We will begin processing all orders for One:12 Collective Superman - 1978 Edition on Feb 8, 2021.

If you used PayPal for this order, no action is required. Just sit back, relax, and wait for your items to arrive!

Please check to make sure you have the funds available and your billing and shipping addresses are correct to ensure successful processing and prompt shipment of your order. If you need to make changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

One:12 Collective Superman - 1978 Edition
(76141)
1 ? $125.00 = $125.00
Shipping Price: $16.99
Tax: $9.06
Total: $151.05
DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER?
If you need to cancel this order, you can do so by logging in to your Mezco account. We must be notified of cancellation prior to Feb 8, 2021. If you wait until processing is underway to make any changes, your order may have already been charged and shipped. We'll notify you again when your order has been processed and is on its way.

Thank you for placing your order with us! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the number below.
Sincerely,
Mezco Toyz Processing Department
1-888-99MEZCO
https://www.mezcotoyz.com
@MezcoToyz

Last edited:
Got the same email. I've gotten out of 1/12 since I ordered, anyone think this figure will be worth anything? I had a hard time selling the Mezco John Wick, wonder if I should just eat the NRD on Superman.

Got the same email. I've gotten out of 1/12 since I ordered, anyone think this figure will be worth anything? I had a hard time selling the Mezco John Wick, wonder if I should just eat the NRD on Superman.

John Wick was a problem..I’d keep the order for Superman ..you never know he might be one of those mezcos that end up being a high end mezcos that people want like punisher in classic gear or the Gomez figures . Your choice

Depends on how it turns out. The John Wick figure was pretty bad, once people started posting in-hand photos and reviews I think a lot of interest in it died. John Wick also seemed to have had a larger production run -- even though it was an exclusive I remember it staying open for pre-order for days, whereas the '78 Superman sold out much quicker. There's also a lot more John Wick figures to choose from.

I'd 100% keep this. Big difference to me is there's really tons of John Wick figures. There's been like 2 other Reeves Superman figures I can think of (Hot Toys and Neca, others?). I can't really see it being a disaster like Wick was.

I'm excited for this movie Superman. I'm hoping it looks better than the prototype. I'm excited. I'm actually glad he's coming before '89 Batman. It'll be a glimpse and a teaser of what's to come. If Superman sucks, well, it's good bet Batman will too. If he's great and it looks like Reeve, I suspect Batman will be great too. Superman is the test.

And I think the longer Keaton Batman takes to get into our hands, the better. I'm really hoping that it turns out to be a homerun and not a dud.

Does anyone know if the Mezco Wonder Woman stuff can be used on a phicen/tb league body?

sorry for reviving a old post ,but i don't visit this thread much and dropped in to see if there was any keaton or reeve news

on the swap out .ive used the male seamless body and they require quite a bit of butchery ,not for the faint hearted lol but can be made to work

ill dig out some pictures later if you are still interested in the project

here's my attempts with the 1/12 scale seamless swap out ,on a neca reeve custom ,and a mezco superman i started but never got round to finishing ,

im guessing it would be the same sort of procedure for the wonder woman swap as you can see you'd need to cut off the "flesh" of the legs and possibly the forearms for ww bracelets , and leave the skeleton frame for the attachment of boots etc ,i used fuse wire to bind the ends as i couldn't think of anything else and it was close to hand lol

hope these help

20210205_212627.jpg

20210206_101603.jpg

20210206_101743.jpg20210206_101812.jpg

Keep checking YouTube for a review. Usually some of the reviewers like D Amazing get some of these things early. Still nothing.

The host of Dorklair podcast (that I co-host too!) usually gets his shipments in 1 day from Mezco. He'll probably have a review up tomorrow on Youtube.

Back