Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'aahhh it's so sick!!!! :thud:

ibxPjei.jpg

yFmmKFz.jpg

I dont care for the darker green undies, but everything else about this figure looks immaculate to me. The headsculpts are in my opinion the best we've seen from this line yet. Would've liked if the trident was die-cast or something just to go hat extra mile but it looks great anyways. Unless there is a PX version with a beard that blows me away, I will definitely be buying this.

Saw Shazam and loved it so much I thought I’d got back and try to get a few pieces for him, man I was not prepared at just how high these things jump in the aftermarket :lol:lol

You should keep an eye on eBay. Figure is still pretty new, might see accessories on there soon. Otherwise I would reach out to whoever you bought the figure from or Mezco.

Reach out and say what? The figure be got was fine. The broken glasses is not the fault of the seller.

北京国安;10045896 said:
5acc97f828a8a9997bd55a04c8fa1700.jpg
686e7109cd0647f2b771a3f0c6be3fba.jpg
5df00b7dc63c3cdc7729c272fb2f79ab.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I hate the way the suit bunch up at the inner bicep. Is like they designed it for the arms to be held straight out so when you put the arms down to the sides the costume bunches up.

Just got a charging soon notice for Sovereign Knight Bats! Will start charging/processing on Monday, 5/13!

Back