Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link, but, MAN I wish stuff like that would get posted in this thread on this forum. There are way too many customizers and companies making cool stuff like this for me to keep track of it all on social media and the internet as a whole, and I often miss out on stuff I would gladly buy if I knew about it in time.

Does anyone know of or use a better catch-all resource than this forum to stay on top of this kind of stuff?

Thanks for the link, but, MAN I wish stuff like that would get posted in this thread on this forum. There are way too many customizers and companies making cool stuff like this for me to keep track of it all on social media and the internet as a whole, and I often miss out on stuff I would gladly buy if I knew about it in time.

Does anyone know of or use a better catch-all resource than this forum to stay on top of this kind of stuff?

Not really, you just gotta follow the right people, mostly on Instagram or Facebook. This was kind of crazy, only 10 of these, they'd be sold out by the time they're posted anywhere else.

Out of curiosity, anyone who was waitlisted the same day on the Batman Onyx once it sold out got a conversion?

I waitlisted pretty much right away and got conversion like a day after it went on sale. Mine has not shipped yet so I am hoping it really converted. It says so on the website.

So no wait list has converted yet? My order was 30 mins after the opening of PO, hopefully that has a chance to convert

Apologies if already posted but Amazon Canada has Darkseid for 180$ cad which is 135$usd

Just got Catwoman. :D And i already have Batman Asending Knight (black cape), Darkseid, Black Adam, Superman Red Son and The Dark Knight Returns (black cape) :) I love Mezco one:12, i will probably get alot more. :D

Couldn't resist the Onyx batsuit and nabbed one off the bay. It looks like a nice amalgam of a comic and tactical suit.

I had to get one from there too. Got it 2 days ago. It is very nice. I still hope my waitlist converts, but dont think it will.

Back