Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts on a Mezco One:12 Joaquin Phoenix Joker? Still hoping for a Hot Toys version but still ...
spl5042893_020.jpg

Any thoughts on a Mezco One:12 Joaquin Phoenix Joker? Still hoping for a Hot Toys version but still ...
View attachment 441205

I have a feeling the movie will be great, and Phoenix will nail it as Mr. J - however, I'm not a fan of the full-on clown make up he wears in the movie... he's the clown prince of crime because he bears a resemblance to a clown, not because he is one!

I spy...
-David Harbour Hellboy
-Mez, the roach mascot for Mezco (thats his name, right?)
-Comic Harley Quinn
-MCU Captain Marvel
-Pennywise

And whoever is next to Hellboy, someone female. X-Men Rogue perhaps?

sgm0mzyx7lc21.jpg

I spy...
-David Harbour Hellboy
-Mez, the roach mascot for Mezco (thats his name, right?)
-Comic Harley Quinn
-MCU Captain Marvel
-Pennywise

And whoever is next to Hellboy, someone female. X-Men Rogue perhaps?

Well, assuming your guesses are correct (and they appear to be), nothing out of that line-up interests me. Darn!

But oh well!

Does anybody have a problem with their Darkseid having only one eye that lights up? I put the batteries in and only his right eye light up. Thankfully it's the right side, so I can use the battle damaged face to go with the damaged left eye that doesn't light up. But still, this is a major inconvenience. I bought it off Ebay, but I don't want to make a big deal about it, cause I know it's not the guy's fault.

Does anybody have a problem with their Darkseid having only one eye that lights up? I put the batteries in and only his right eye light up. Thankfully it's the right side, so I can use the battle damaged face to go with the damaged left eye that doesn't light up. But still, this is a major inconvenience. I bought it off Ebay, but I don't want to make a big deal about it, cause I know it's not the guy's fault.

Go to 7 minutes in. They're both supposed to light up. Sorry for that dude but that's something worth a return for IMO, was it opened/used?

I bought him brand new, sealed. Used Ebay Bucks on him too, so I was able to save $60. Hopefully Mezco can just send me a head replacement.

Does anyone have a shot of Mezco's Darkseid and Figuarts Thanos? I've always wanted to see those two together.

Somebody mentioned the girl on the left might be a Wonder Woman variant. I’d be game for a classic comic version for sure.

Back