Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my set-up done! Just waiting for Darksied, John Stewart, Batman and Catwoman!

IMG_20190127_214029.jpg

That all-black Ascending Knight looks great! The last One:12 Batman I bought was the original Dark Knight Returns. I’m considering the JL Tactical Batman but I may have to track down one of those.

Thanks!

Consensus that I’ve seen is that it’s a mediocre figure. I’ve seen some deals below retail but nothing so low I’ve jumped on it yet.

Kinda where I’m at....it below retail just hesitant pulling the trigger. Reviews seem hit n miss

Just got Mezco Exclusive Dark Knight Returns so it difficult pulling the trigger on something feeling average

Kinda where I’m at....it below retail just hesitant pulling the trigger. Reviews seem hit n miss

Just got Mezco Exclusive Dark Knight Returns so it difficult pulling the trigger on something feeling average

Congrats. Still haven't picked up any of the Dark Knight Returns figures. I did just get an Aquaman for $65 shipped on eBay. I can deal with disappointment at that price.

Back