Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this Batman Beyond will finally fill the gap left by the B&W Beyond statue on which I passed (and wish I had not). Yay!

I mean.

Why tho?

Why go and goof with the Batman Beyond design? Seems stupid easy to do, just do what you did with Diabolik... I know know, i is hatin' on mini hot toys.

from IG talker_art

Aquaman 01.jpg

Joker 01.jpg

I was hoping for a Joker variant, but not like that. At all. Maybe I should have picked up the last Joker after all...

Oh well. I'll keep holding for for a TKJ/Deluxe Joker.

Not really my cup of tea either, but definitely some cool stuff about it (pants/accessories). It's only their second Joker, I bet they continue making Joker figures every year just like Batman. Eventually most of us should get at least one version close to what we individually consider the 'perfect' Joker. Personally mine would be Batman the Animated Series Joker and Nicholson Joker.

Before all the BvS figures were released, I told myself only Hot Toys especially with how lack luster the very first pics of Mezco stuff looked. I ended up with both HT and Mezco. I can see the same thing happening again with JL, oof.

Happy for the folks who want these, but I have a mix of relief and disappointment than I don't want any of them. :)

Back