Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thanks :lol I goofed there, damn straight, hood bad, collar good.

I've been getting mixed responses about the boot swivel, one dude told me it doesn't, and you tell me it does, so I take it it gets stuck and I'm gonna need to warm it up?

Is the belt attached all around? Or could it be separated to make it hang lower?

Black Adam also looks gorgeous.

The boots on mine swivel fine, and the belt is attached.

The boots on mine swivel fine, and the belt is attached.

:yess: thanks, a couple people told me they don't so I was worried, good to hear they do. Do you think the belt could be cut loose to make it hang lower? In case any of mine come with dem cholo pants.

I'm asking the same questions here and in the fwoosh :lol

When is the best Mezco figure coming out?

NYCC2016-Mezco-One12-Collective-029.jpg

Are there (different) custom capes and accessoires for Mezco figures? I saw one posting a custom cape but are there more doing this? Any differences? Are there even custom wired capes like for Hot Toys and Knightmare accessoires for Batman?

Anybody order from AlterEgo Comics? When do they charge for pre-orders? Their site only mentions a pre-authorization and a$1.00 guarantee fee. Do they only finally charge when the item ships or is the pre-authorization payment in full? Thanks!

Anybody order from AlterEgo Comics? When do they charge for pre-orders? Their site only mentions a pre-authorization and a$1.00 guarantee fee. Do they only finally charge when the item ships or is the pre-authorization payment in full? Thanks!

I don't know about paying with cc but if you use PayPal it's pay upfront, they are a trustworthy place though for sure

Haven't used them for awhile, but I believe they'll charge at the time they ship your item if you use a CC.

Dang, I wasn't interested in the Knightmare version... then they went and threw in a Bruce Wayne head.

Back