Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel looks way better than I was expecting. Honestly kinda like the smiling face, hoping mine comes out with better paint on the eyes.

Smiling head definitely has creepy eyes, but I really dig the plain headsculpt. They went for the Big Red Cheese with that smile but did not stick the landing. Maybe someone will repaint it and it will be great.

Ive had BvS Superman for few weeks in the closet unopened and I decided to open the figure last night and im impressed. I was kinda bummed out by the pics i had seen of the sculpt, but in person its just fine. Very happy with the figure :)

7EB7C9E7-361B-4BE8-B86F-6B921D293BE8.jpg

16798070-9475-4993-8686-2BAA5EF9572C.jpg

EC57F19F-5871-4898-9161-1A628048F7A8.jpg

2826E0C2-659C-46FB-B2BB-BFCC33B77561.jpg

BTW whats the battery size for Armored Batman again? My box is buried deep in storage, I have a bunch of cell batteries but couldnt tell which ones go in the head.

He still looks too washed out imo. Is that exactly how he looks in-person? On the plus side, no puffiness seen and head looks alright.

Well, looks like now BvS Batmobile is not happening. Gotta admit, I'm a bit relieved as it would have been expensive and taken a lot of room and would have been impossible to resist buying.

"BvS Batmobile- no. We want to and will be making more vehicles but unfortunately this Batmobile has been removed from our schedule. I know this is disappointing and trust me, I am as well. Both as a fan as well as on the amount of investment we have put into the development of this item."

From this interview posted today.

Hey Guy and Gals, I was wondering/hoping someone on this forum might have a DKR Batman in either the Black or Dark Blue (Preferably Dark Blue) for sale. If so, please PM me. I have had no luck in finding one. Thanks Everyone!

Well, looks like now BvS Batmobile is not happening. Gotta admit, I'm a bit relieved as it would have been expensive and taken a lot of room and would have been impossible to resist buying.

"BvS Batmobile- no. We want to and will be making more vehicles but unfortunately this Batmobile has been removed from our schedule. I know this is disappointing and trust me, I am as well. Both as a fan as well as on the amount of investment we have put into the development of this item."

From this interview posted today.
I was wondering if Mezco was still going to go through we theirs after Mattel's announced version of the Batmobile. I am diffinately getting that one when it comes out later this year. Can't wait to pose my Mezco BvS Bats with it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I just love the muscle definition on this figure. I think one of my favourite parts about this figure is the fact that everything is just so natural. All the poses look and feel fluid.
9e36c5d52df9d5ea44cea56054bb44d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

If Batman had a white costume that would've been perfect lol

Back to the figures, Shazam is now my favorite Mezco figure his costume, wired cape, lightning bolt accessory and muscular body came out looking phenomenal.

Simple design, great figure!

See Mezco less is more go figure.

Classic Punisher will probably have the same outcome.

Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

If Batman had a white costume that would've been perfect lol

Back to the figures, Shazam is now my favorite Mezco figure his costume, wired cape, lightning bolt accessory and muscular body came out looking phenomenal.

Simple design, great figure!

See Mezco less is more go figure.

Classic Punisher will probably have the same outcome.

I totally agree, less is more. My Shazam isn't even here yet but I'm prepared for him to be my new favorite.

Yeah, it surprised me how quick it sold out, I thought it would be a slow seller. I'm glad I was able to snag 2.

I wonder if it'll go up again $5 more expensive.

20170428_014744.jpg
Just got Shazam in today, gotta say he's one of my favorites so far. Only thing I don't like is that his hood isn't really a hood. I'm not sure if it's just mine, but the good isn't long enough to fully go over his head like Green Arrow's can. Really hope Black Adam isn't like that.

Back