Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shazam is the angsty, emo ***** boy with the hood.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Shazam is the angsty, emo ***** boy with the hood.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
I did too, at first I was very off put by it, but Billy had it rough so it was only natural he was such a downer, but after meeting his new family he cheered up so it was ok.

Btw, he was also called Cap Marvel in the new 52, the League calls him Shazam for some reason but the wizard himself calls him Cap Marvel.

Ordered 2 Knightmare Bats, I will display one normally and one with Bruce Wayne head. Hope Mezco decides to go with wired cloth coat instead though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Grabbed the pre-order this morning. I'm 100% committed to this line and this fig looks great. BUT...now hear me out. I think Mezco is up to some trickery with the "Exclusives" The release of the Classic Punisher (limited to 400 units) has put collectors and more importantly speculators on tilt, creating an over-excited market to snatch up these "Exclusives". Ordinary collectors are now much more likely to buy more than just one. Gonna guess this Nightmare Bats does not sell out for quite some time, maybe even weeks! This production run will be in the thousands... certainly not the 400 we saw from Classic Puns. This is absolutely my opinion and I have no connections at Mezco. All that being said this line has been a blast so far.

The difference between this bats and the punisher classic version is they announced the ES when they put up the preorder

Grabbed the pre-order this morning. I'm 100% committed to this line and this fig looks great. BUT...now hear me out. I think Mezco is up to some trickery with the "Exclusives" The release of the Classic Punisher (limited to 400 units) has put collectors and more importantly speculators on tilt, creating an over-excited market to snatch up these "Exclusives". Ordinary collectors are now much more likely to buy more than just one. Gonna guess this Nightmare Bats does not sell out for quite some time, maybe even weeks! This production run will be in the thousands... certainly not the 400 we saw from Classic Puns. This is absolutely my opinion and I have no connections at Mezco. All that being said this line has been a blast so far.

Last edited:
I'm planning on making cape for Mezco superman,anyone interested?

65d92622fadce6ffcdcec953ebe37295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I fault BBTS for doing so, at least it's only $30 extra bucks and not the obscene amount of x2 or x3 the price that scalpers are gonna be charging.

I'm glad BBTS does this. The Dark Knight Returns exclusive I had to mail it to a mail forwarding company and then have them ship it here. It's probably the same price as BBTS but less hassle.

Back