Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was right....$98 here in Japan.....ouch.

Doesn't matter....pre-ordered!! This WILL be mine!!!

Pre-ordered mine. Really excited about this one. I think Millers style lends itself better to smaller scale. 1/6 tends to be too lanky and difficult to layer on the bulk. Can't wait to see the other verrsions!

found this thread! I'm excited for this line, preordered mine at BBTS.. wohoo!

I think this looks great, but I can't get over thinking that eventually we'll see this in 1/6 from someone decent.

I think this looks great, but I can't get over thinking that eventually we'll see this in 1/6 from someone decent.
Then I'd buy that too. No rule against having it in different sizes. I actually ordered the Medicom one, not in yet but I got a good deal so I figured it was worth the shot. I can't wait for the blue version of this! And Dredd?! Oooooh damn!

Ordered one today. Not normally a 1/12th collector but this is too good to pass up. He will live on my desk.

It's an insta-pass for me too :lol

That's why I'm sticking to BBTS, only $30-something shipping for 2 figs, more than reasonable.
:lol Yeah, thats not bad.
Ordered one today. Not normally a 1/12th collector but this is too good to pass up. He will live on my desk.
Neither am I but this looks like 1/6 shrunken. I really hope the production figure comes out this cool. I really love that you get two heads with him.:rock

You guys seen these photos yet? I think this figure is fantastic.

10294839a.jpg

10294839a3.jpg

10294839a4.jpg

10294839a5.jpg

10294839a6.jpg

10294839a7.jpg

10294839a8.jpg

10294839a11.jpg

Great pics Heubert. That is the best looking 6 inch Batman I've seen. Awesome details and accessories. Really can't wait until he comes out.

Great pics Heubert. That is the best looking 6 inch Batman I've seen. Awesome details and accessories. Really can't wait until he comes out.

Happy to share what I found online, buddy :) Yeah, this figure is impressive. Show this to a 1/6 collector who haven't heard of MEzcon's 1/12 line yet and they won't suspect that this is done in 6". Great pricepoint, too.

I'll support this line as long as they keep the price reasonable for 1/12 figures. Would love this project to go a long way. Now to find where I can PO locally :)

Back