Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These both look awesome. There is a lot of TDKR merchandise out there at the moment, but nothing to represent the other characters in the book. Would like to see a Joker and Two Face to accompany these figures.

What a relief! I was sitting here convincing myself these were canceled and a few days later....pre-orders are up. BAM!

I will most likely have to pay a bit more since I'm in Japan, but I don't care. These are some of the Batman figures I've been imagining in my head since I was 9. Definitely worth it to me. These are gonna be awesome. (And still hoping for an 89 Keaton Batman too!!!)

With the amount of accessories, the awesome sculpts, the soft goods, and considering the Figma avengers are going from 60 to 90.... I think the price for these is great.

I wonder if someone else will carry these besides BBTS.

:rock:rock:rock great price and it looks amazing!

OOC10000.jpg

OOC10000.jpg

OOC10000.jpg

OOC10000.jpg
Neat figure. Looks really good posed.

I also love that they painted the holster on the boot. On the prototype shown this summer it was unpainted black plastic.

Pre-ordered, but I'm a little disappointed on the price. Won't be getting many of these.

1/6 figures are hitting $200, so $65 for a 1/12 that seems to be the same quality for it's scale doesn't seem nuts to me. I have the Mattel version and that thing was $20 and thought that was way overpriced. This line looks like it's gonna be awesome. We'll see though, 100% ordered and if the quality's there I'm ordering more when they hit.

Yes, the Mezco 1/12 DC figures are HALF size Sideshow and Hot Toys 1/6 figures which like you said are $200+! SS 1/6 Deadpool is $230! So $76 discounted to $65 is reasonable for these!

I called Mezco customer service and rep told me MANY DC 1/12 figures are planned just not announced yet and he did not know if they would at NYCC next week! He also said no Marvel Comics 1/12 figures at this time.

I am glad for more DC and hope Marvel is possible in future!

Yea, Frankie, Drac, Wolfman, Invisible Man, not sure why they wouldn't have cloth? Obviously Creature doesn't but I doubt they'd rush to add one since we have some very good choices in a similar enough scale.

Yes, the Mezco 1/12 DC figures are HALF size Sideshow and Hot Toys 1/6 figures which like you said are $200+! SS 1/6 Deadpool is $230! So $76 discounted to $65 is reasonable for these!

I called Mezco customer service and rep told me MANY DC 1/12 figures are planned just not announced yet and he did not know if they would at NYCC next week! He also said no Marvel Comics 1/12 figures at this time.

I am glad for more DC and hope Marvel is possible in future!

I hope you're right about this! I would most likely be in for at least one of each and every one they release from DC and Marvel if they look as good as this one. Pre-ordered as soon as I saw this was up. I think that the pricing is fair, after paying SS & HT prices. If the quality that's shown is what we get with the final version.

Back