Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's say Mezco did a 1:1,

Would you prefer non-battle damaged Chucky or battle-damaged Chucky?

Scarred for me please.

Same here. I'd also have a clean one if it doesn't come with cilla black teeth. :lol

cilla-black_1466142c.jpg

Chucky just got delivered! Been wanting to pick one up and finally got around to it. He's way creepier in person. My dog keeps growling at him lol

Can't they make an affordable accurate Good Guy doll replica? Just like the original with no angry face lol
tumblr_m0gw9jae9N1qjfetho1_500.jpg

I mean i could see 300, 400 even but most i saw go for like 3 grand lol.

Coming in October
15 inch Mega Scale Talking “Good Guy” Chucky

Mezco expands their ever-growing line of hit Chucky collectibles with one of the most frequently requested items: “Good Guy” Chucky.

Unlike the scarred and battle-damaged look Chucky normally displays, people have tried to destroy him in 6 films so far, this version represents the cleaner, earlier Chucky. His trademark outfit is un-slashed, his face is not yet mauled.

Just as he did in his films, Chucky has lots to say, from his trademark “My name is Chucky” to far more sinister phrases.

The star of the CHILD’S PLAY films, Chucky stands 15" tall and features real cloth Good Guys clothing, 11 points of articulation and his trademark orange hair and realistic glass-like eyes.

Each Chucky comes packaged in his own collector friendly window box based on the original box design seen in the films.

Jesus... Thats what it looks like? How much is it? Its always the same expression too w/ the receding hairline. Its never the original Good Guy! :( Never a friend to the end XD

Yeah, that'll be another pass. Same ol' expression does nothing for me.

I've decided to pass on the clean Mezco as well. Will definitely buy an accurate good guy doll if anyone ever makes one again.

Can't they make an affordable accurate Good Guy doll replica? Just like the original with no angry face lol
tumblr_m0gw9jae9N1qjfetho1_500.jpg

I mean i could see 300, 400 even but most i saw go for like 3 grand lol.

Jesus... Thats what it looks like? How much is it? Its always the same expression too w/ the receding hairline. Its never the original Good Guy! :( Never a friend to the end XD

I would love a Good guy doll but I think it is a problem with the rights or something.

Look at how much merchandising there is for Bride OF chucky's Chucky. or the angry face chucky. Almost every toy company has put out a chucky toy at one time or another.

only ONE company has made the real good guy doll, One.... that tells you something

I never liked the good guy version of Chucky.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Which look for Chucky is your personal favorite? Besides the original Good Guy i like the part 2 and 3 clean looks when they switch the mechanical puppet.

Part 2 for sure. It was the best Chucky movie too :p!

But I'm okay with settling for any merchandise that deals with part 4. I prefer his angry face to an original good guy doll because that's who Chucky really is... He looks so vicious. Just sitting/standing there ready to attack.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back