Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the clean version, it's even better than battle damaged Chucky. I think I've said it before, I don't care for the good guy I want Chucky! Although I'd probably still buy it, to complete the set.

Supposed to be the end of July... Maybe Aug?

BBTS still has it for pre-order .. Sold out a while ag

Jason's is really nice too. I need the exclusive version still.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Mines sitting in my loot! I'm waiting for the reaction figures to all come in Stock. Oddly enough only Pinhead is available so far...

The new 15" Chucky (non-battle damaged) has just been processed and entered my loot!

I should ship it...so tempted.

10514529_779324882123636_6634665649384975091_n_zps597cdbb8.jpg

i buy this few day's ago from china, It can be any time come in: D

Mezco Toyz 15" Talking Chucky will be out within a few weeks in the UK according to the Distributor.

I picked up the older Mezco Chucky doll at DragonCon over the weekend. For its price point you can't beat it. Love the detailing in the outfit and the staples in his face. I have him displayed with my 1:1 Medicom Gizmo and Sideshow's Sam, which all go great together.

I picked up the older Mezco Chucky doll at DragonCon over the weekend. For its price point you can't beat it. Love the detailing in the outfit and the staples in his face. I have him displayed with my 1:1 Medicom Gizmo and Sideshow's Sam, which all go great together.

Would love to see that! Pic?

Back