Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to re-release that Sam figure.

also

2988_1.jpg

CANT WAIT.

I NEED THIS. It's out of stock so that wont happen. Oh well.

EDIT: I ordered through Entertainment Earth. Hope it's the right one.

Last edited:
Let's try this again. They weren't showing upside down on my iPad. Sorry folks. :lol

I love Sam. I hope someone makes another one at some point.

thegang.jpg thegang2.jpg

Annddd it was the right one, but I canceled. I just got my quote from my photographer for my cast photo shoot. That was enough for me to get a reality check. Dammit.

I want a life size Annabelle Doll from the Conjuring. I just preorder the living dead Annabelle doll made by, of course, Mezco but it's only going to be 10" so it going to be small as most living doll dolls are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I expect they will this was how they started with Chucky the LDD first and then the 15" Mega Scale Figure.

I want a life size Annabelle Doll from the Conjuring. I just preorder the living dead Annabelle doll made by, of course, Mezco but it's only going to be 10" so it going to be small as most living doll dolls are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oooh a living dead anabelle doll? I gotta look into that.

We really should have a living dead thread here, for the horror movie ones that get made anyways. I'll make one later tonight.

PO'd the conjuring living dead and also, I got that kiss of death grim reaper one. The box is too cool to pass up.

My Talking one should be here soon but here's some pics i found.
The box is perfect EXCEPT for the 'I CAN TALK!' banner.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Back