Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did it end at i couldn't see an ending amount,it had over 3000 views on eBay i looked at the counter.

Soooooooo glad I got this when I did. That's the most sought after chucky doll next to dream rush.

Yeh the hair line is too far back but so is the SS version, They are practically the same.
I took this picture straight out the box so the hair is a bit flat. Looks better now...

11u9cau.jpg

Why the hell would Mezco use the same exact mold and the same exact hairline? Looks identical.

Why the hell would Mezco use the same exact mold and the same exact hairline? Looks identical.

The SS head looks rounder but yes, almost the same.
The big difference is paint application. Mezco is so much better as you can tell from the picture.
My dream now is that Mezco make a 1:1.

My wife is a big Chucky fan and this thing looks amazing from the pics I have seen. After getting some extra point's from spocktacular I was able to get one for $18 shipped. Going to surprise her with it :)

My wife is a big Chucky fan and this thing looks amazing from the pics I have seen. After getting some extra point's from spocktacular I was able to get one for $18 shipped. Going to surprise her with it :)

Nice! I got points from Spooktacular too and got mine for 38.00 bucks including shipping. Just unboxed it and it is fantastic! Worthy of the detolf display case. If Mezco makes a 1:1 one it will be a purchase for sure!

Anyone on the fence on this? Don't be, it is a great purchase even at the 90 dollar price range. The details on this figure are amazing even at the scale of 15" and the eyes are so life like it gives him an awesome creepy real killer look. Mezco you get...:clap:clap :clap on this one!

Absolutely love this figure. I finally scored one from FYE yesterday. It was $79.99 which was great, because that was the best I could find online.

1:1 is where it's at with Chucky for me and there's no way i'm paying those EBAY prices for one. lol

mine have a little bit of paint on the right eye ball. What is safe to use to take off the paint?

1:1 is where it's at with Chucky for me and there's no way i'm paying those EBAY prices for one. lol

Agree 100%, 1:1 is best, in fact, I wanted that;however, this piece is truly extraordinary for the scale and price, to boot. I will gladly place him next to a 1:1 scale whenever that becomes available. It is nice to have him fit in a detolf as a figure, though,something I could not do if he was 1:1.

Happy collecting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mine have a little bit of paint on the right eye ball. What is safe to use to take off the paint?

Perhaps, nail polish remover without the acid tone because acid tone may be too strong. Or look for something at the hobby stores. Best of luck! Congrats!

Agree 100%, 1:1 is best, in fact, I wanted that;however, this piece is truly extraordinary for the scale and price, to boot. I will gladly place him next to a 1:1 scale whenever that becomes available. It is nice to have him fit in a detolf as a figure, though,something I could not do if he was 1:1.

Happy collecting!

You'd definitely have to sacrifice a few shelves but you can get a 1:1 in a detolf. My NECA E.T. on the other hand? lol prob not

Back