Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10339985774_34a2b13ab2_o.jpg

10332931296_8c62c19fc2_o.jpg

10332914674_d619efeaaa_o.jpg

10332758943_acde6293d0_o.jpg

10332602485_d223ee48c8_o.jpg

10332935696_90c625989e_o.jpg

10332923564_c6f3284998_o.jpg

10332924514_119f0de94b_o.jpg

10332582374_bdf82814fb_o.jpg

10332917504_158b64a401_o.jpg

10333096243_8eee839331_o.jpg

10332606536_e1bfa77ab9_o.jpg

Stunning little doll. I'll get a much better knife next time im at the store but this one will do until then.

Jay you are welcome awesome pics mate.

They would have been packed better but i was given inaccurate stats on the dolls box size so my shipping boxes, that i had made were a little smaller than i wanted.

Glad you like the pics. I had fun taking them. He's great for the money isn't he? Did you keep one for yourself?

Lovely pictures jay :clap

IMO the Mezco is much better than the SS.
Looks like the same mold but the Mezco paint application and detail is so much better...

2md5cvb.jpg

I'm happy with my Sideshow version, i don't need to change =)

The hair on the sideshow version looks way better.

You guys need to see these side by side before making such statements :lecture You may need to change :wink1: Mezco is much much better.
They look exactly the same, including hair, only difference is paint application, clothes, the left eye and detail.

Last edited:
Glad you like the pics. I had fun taking them. He's great for the money isn't he? Did you keep one for yourself?

I will i sold my Sideshow one years ago when they were fetching stupid money so i don't have one at the minute. I realy want Mezco to gives us an unscarred Chucky i was never fond of the Sideshow unscarred one.

I'm pretty sure some one will i'm unsure if Mezco Toyz only have the rights to Bride as all there merchandise seems to be from Bride.

im really liking the mezco chucky than my sideshow...heres a pic of mine

edit:for some reason pic keeps uploading reverse...notice shirt
27xjfia.jpg

Lovely pictures jay :clap

IMO the Mezco is much better than the SS.
Looks like the same mold but the Mezco paint application and detail is so much better...

2md5cvb.jpg

There is no doubt about it. This Mezco Chucky looks better than the Sideshow Chucky.... that's a fact

Even the shape of the head is Better on the Mezco toy Now that I look at them. It is a little bit different.

Looks like the same mold.
Check my thread, page 50, for a few pictures.

Edit; Just had another look and the heads are a slightly different shape.
Mezco paint is far superior.

'Cool bro. Cause Commando and Chucky are just brilliant... btw I appreciate both for what they for their time, but quality they ain't.'

The Mezco is quality though, isn't it? :lecture :wink1:

awwww You butt hurt by what was said princess? You have a V instead of a P...

Grow a pair nancy.

Joking aside, it's still ****, but it was good for its time like I said. Not a big fan of the movies, granted I do enjoy Bride of Chucky for whatever reason.. it is campy and cheeseball, but eh, I still appreciate it for what it is. And yes, Joss Whedon can write circles around those movies. Most would agree... but anyway, have no idea why we're even there. Lets stop being children. :1-1:

I like the dolls, what can I say. I think the G.I.Joe movies are crap too, and I would still love to own a Hot Toys Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Heck, I own the HT Ghostrider and that movie sucks *****. Mondo *****. MONDO!

Back