Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Curse of chucky today. Pretty good movie. You guys should check it out. Delves into some more history with Charles lee ray and also gives you nods to the old ones. Watch the ending scene aswell. You'll be happy.

Completely agree. its too bad this one didn't make it to theaters.

I watched the Curse of Chucky last night and was disappointed. So much wasted potential. It deserves to be straight to DVD and Discounted. lol
I'm a Huge Fan of Chucky though so i'll be looking forward to one day getting a Life sized unstitched Good Guy Doll. :)

Childs Play 1,2,3> Curse of Chucky,Seed,etc

My wife forgot about agreeing to getting this. She was pissed when I told her it's shipped and on it's way. LOL. She'll get over it...I hope

Here is a blast from the past i found a case of Sideshow Bride Of chucky Little Big Heads in the stock room.

$%28KGrHqMOKowFIuBMF1ByBSRHW-C+Rg~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqZ,!lQFJ!gYpJZbBSRJjFQDbg~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqR,!roFI%29%29CTi!rBSRJjFrdlw~~60_57.JPG

While he looks great in the box, I think he'll look better standing on his own with the knife in his hand. Mine comes tomorrow. :yess:

looks good to me and should keep every one happy that does not want to spend £150 on the Sideshow one from evilBay.

Also the sales of this should make Mezco realise that there is still a strong market for Childs Play merchandise.

Back