Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics! Saw Sideshow put up a Talking Version for the Scarred Chucky. I ordered. Didn't have the original so thought it would be cool to have. :)

Got mine during last years Spook. $57 was a good price on this. Got it displayed in the Detolf with the DVD collection and Funko POP Chucky.

If that Chucky was non scarred, I would p.o. it but I already have a scarred one. Those lifesizer's are amazing. I know the feeling having a 1:1 that you love (my puppet Angel from the episode Smile Time) and they are so cool.

These are probably two of my favorite collectables I own, along with SS Nosferatu and HT 89 Batman and Joker. Definitely the best bang for the buck. I got each variant for 80 NIB. Didn't realize there were other unlockable phrases cause I kept the regular version in box! Now I'm tempted to open him.

SliceOfChucky.jpg
Slice of Chucky sneak peek

ChuckySide.jpg
chuckys.jpg

It looks like they took some artistic liberty and stylized him with really long arms, I think they are more interested in creating stuff with their own Mezco style rather then staying screen acurate.

----

Look at my picture above... It's 100 percent accurate besides the overall color
This Chucky Doll along with the rest of Mezcos 15" figures are Far from accurate. Give me an accurate 1:1 Chucky. Enough with these wonky looking ones.

This Chucky Doll along with the rest of Mezcos 15" figures are Far from accurate. Give me an accurate 1:1 Chucky. Enough with these wonky looking ones.

As a diehard chucky collector, I think Mezco is doing a fairly decent job. I own both the 15 inch Sideshow and Mezco figures, and think the Mezco look a tad bit better. Also, the upcoming good guy is from CP2. Sure, I would have preferred the classic CP1 good guy, but for a part 2 it's pretty acurate.

12924336_1686898444909691_4292714558880256283_n.jpg

I too wish they would offer a 1:1, but am just happy they are atleast giving chucky some love. Hopefully the Trick or Treat Studios doll surprises us all. Eagerly awaiting that one.

I think his portrait does look really nice, I was impressed by that, it's just his long arms proportion make the whole thing look stylized. It's like one of those figures that has a realistic accurate head but on a cartoon style body or something.

Back