Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a Gus with half a face and adjusting his tie staction figure looks good i'm still in shock that Sons has Jax,Clay,Opie and Gemma thats 4 different figures.

So many repaints: https://i.imgur.com/YDnk3dX.jpg

And, here's a look at two Gus figures: https://i.imgur.com/DNUtzoF.jpg

yeah LOL

DSCN50281.JPG

DSCN50301.JPG

DSCN50202.JPG

The head sculpt/paint applications on the Jesse figure really look cheap in all of the pictures that I've seen.

I wish this line was better. I'd love to have a decent Walt and Jesse and possibly Gus and Mike too but the one Walt I have is a really meh figure.

Can somebody PLEASE make an official 1/6 line from this show. I would buy four different Walter Whites alone.

But this line I can not even display my one figure yet buy any more. Horrible line.

Can somebody PLEASE make an official 1/6 line from this show. I would buy four different Walter Whites alone.

But this line I can not even display my one figure yet buy any more. Horrible line.

Mezco are bringing out some 12inch figures of breaking bad. There's a preorder for the first one on BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Toys R Us is pulling the figures from stores because of some fake outrage. Despite the figs have been being sold off and on for the last 2 years

Mezco are bringing out some 12inch figures of breaking bad. There's a preorder for the first one on BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just a 2 up of their 6" figure - not a real 1:6 mixed media figure. Bad Mezco for getting our hopes up!

Go sign the petition to KEEP Breaking Bad and other adult collectibles in toy stores:

Petition

Last edited:
Went to my TRU earlier, employee told me they were told by corporate to pull the figs off the shelves immediately.

The figures were pulled all because one mom was upset and made a big stink about it..... It's beyond ridiculous. The collector section of toysrus is its own thing. And in the section I can buy freddy Krueger, terminator,etc etc. all of them are violent characters. In the video game section I can purchase grand theft auto! I am sorry but GTA is much more concerning than a Walter a White action figure. For some reason this mother decided to choose breaking bad to be offended by because it would get her the most attention.

Back