Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get Jesse to go with Walt but damn is Mezco really cheaping out on this line :lol Everything they've done so far seems to be the exact same figure only repainted (Walt in yellow, green, orange, and the black Vamonos Pest hazmat suits plus the two Heisenberg looks with the darker and lighter clothing variants). Looks like they're doing the exact same figures with the Jesse figure using the different hazmat suits. The only thing different is the head sculpt obviously. The pink bear would be kind of cool if it was more detailed and looked more like it did in the show.

12 inch version of Walt & Jessie. If they aren't crazy expensive, I'll get Walt.

Not Mezco, but Eleven are putting this head out on ebay in the next month or so:

1902836_249580621887694_327067605_n.jpg

It's not done yet.
They are doing it as a full set. Chem mask, hazmat suit and gloves/boots with the sculpt.

oh nice! very cool, will def buy. thks! just started the 1st season, 4 eps in.:hi5:

and this is kinda random but are the noses on the mezco walt/heisenberg figs prone to having defects? got a heisenberg and looking at it through the blister looks like the nose is ****ed but hard to tell cuz of the layers of plastic holding on glasses. tempted to take it back for a exchange.

Very cool indeed. I wonder how much the set will go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not done yet.
They are doing it as a full set. Chem mask, hazmat suit and gloves/boots with the sculpt.

thanks for the info on this. i've been shopping around for some parts to do a custom but might hold off until this is release. that sculpt is great. anybody have a source for good clothes for a walt figure?

azy7uqa6.jpg

Yet another "exclusive" repaint. This line has been an incredible disappointment.

Last edited:
It's not done yet.

Sweet. The likeness isn't as good as the others I've seen but its solid I think. I dont think I've heard of Eleven before....

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah Mezco sucks. They've literally taken the same two figures (the hazmat and the Heisenberg looks) and repainted them like three or four times each and called them an exclusive. The Jesse figure was the same hazmat suit figure just with a different head sculpt and different shoes.

Yeah Mezco sucks. They've literally taken the same two figures (the hazmat and the Heisenberg looks) and repainted them like three or four times each and called them an exclusive. The Jesse figure was the same hazmat suit figure just with a different head sculpt and different shoes.

And that wouldn't even be SO bad if they had ANY articulation whatsoever. Instead we end up with an army of Walts in different colors but in the exact same pose. I picked up the original yellow hazmat suit and first Heisenberg, got suckered into the blue hazmat suit Walt being an 'exclusive' and have steered clear of this "line" ever since. I'll probably pick up Hazmat Jesse to go with Walt and call it quits until a new figure/character is made. Truly a waste. I'd rather McFarlane had this line to go with their Walking Dead figures. Walt and Zombies would have been cool.

And that wouldn't even be SO bad if they had ANY articulation whatsoever. Instead we end up with an army of Walts in different colors but in the exact same pose. I picked up the original yellow hazmat suit and first Heisenberg, got suckered into the blue hazmat suit Walt being an 'exclusive' and have steered clear of this "line" ever since. I'll probably pick up Hazmat Jesse to go with Walt and call it quits until a new figure/character is made. Truly a waste. I'd rather McFarlane had this line to go with their Walking Dead figures. Walt and Zombies would have been cool.

I was even okay with most of the repaints. It's the ones that never appeared on the show or the lazy, close enough orange and Vamanos Pest versions that annoy me. In addition to these endless variants they overcharge for everything. F U Mezco! :mad:

I know, right? $75 for that Toy Fair Walt?!? The same figure you could buy for $13 at TRU with a different paint job? Its there actual bits of meth in the paint or something? Clearly Mezco is on something to think they can get away with that :lol

Back