Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
breaking-bad-deluxe-action-figure-walter-white-in-orange-hazmat-suit-exclusive-15-cm.jpg

I Googled it...Its an exclusive, but really just another repaint with a white barrel.

I don't see the orange figure listed on Mezco's official site. And, I could find only a single listing for the figure on ebay from a seller in Germany. Weird.

tf_walter.jpg

tf_package.jpg

They finally make what I could consider Heisenberg's most iconic color scheme, and its a Toy Fair exclusive for $80 instead of retail :slap

80 bucks for a repaint!?!? It doesn't even come in "special" packaging this time. Wow. Mezco are out of their minds. The figure wasn't even good to begin with. We don't want outrageously overpriced repaints of it. I'm so disappointed as a Breaking Bad fan. It almost makes me sorry that I supported this "action" figure line at all.

The only good thing to come out of this was the Walt bobble head. The likeness is better than that of the figure. I look forward to the Jesse and Saul bobble heads, and this is coming from someone who normally doesn't care for bobble heads. But, it's tragic that the best thing Mezco has produced are freakin' bobble heads. So pathetic.

I want that Walter White figure, but not at that price!!!
Forget that! I just hope one day someone would make 1/6 scaled figures of Breaking Bad.

Well at least we know with Sons Of Anarchy we are getting at least 2 figures. Although i have seen the prototypes and they are not as good as the Trevor sculpted Walter White prototype. I think Mez may still come back to this line especialy now that the prequel is coming out but they have seriously made there money out of that Walt sculpt thats for sure.

^^^not as of yet, no-one has the 1/6 license.

Screw this line!!! Where's the licensed 1/6 scale is what I want to know!!

YES! threezero step up and grab this license asap pls.

havent even seen this show yet at all, just know once i do if its as good as im told will want a 1/6 walter/hiesen

Back