Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure here's some more pictures IMG_5715.jpgIMG_5716.jpgIMG_5717.jpgIMG_5718.jpgIMG_5719.jpgIMG_5720.jpgIMG_5721.jpgIMG_5722.jpg

Yeah awesome pics. Looking forward to getting mine. It's gonna be a great day when the 15" shows up!

I emailed mezco asking about a detailed headsculpt. This was the response "No, the sack will not be removable."

Big let down, sideshow still holds the trophy

I emailed mezco asking about a detailed headsculpt. This was the response "No, the sack will not be removable."

Big let down, sideshow still holds the trophy

it's even in the description that it comes with a removable mask...

Product Description

Part pumpkin, part supernatural being, it's Sam, the enforcer of the rules of Halloween. Straight from the cult status film Trick 'r Treat, Sam shows no mercy to those who disrespect his holiday. He may look child-like and dressed for trick-or-treating, but Sam is the personification of Halloween itself. Standing an impressive 15 inches tall, Sam comes complete with his infamous and mysterious sack as well as his deadly oversized translucent lollipop. Remove his film accurate hood mask to behold his twisted demonic visage. His tattered orange footie pajamas complete the outfit. Sam features over 9 points of articulation, and comes packaged in a specially die-cut window box perfect for display. Just remember, he can watch you from inside the box, so don't blow out your pumpkin until midnight. Look for Sam to creep into stores in Sept-Nov 2017.

On the 15' Sam? I thought it had a headsculpt.

That's a big Sam.

I specifically said 15" I emailed them again because you're right on the website it does say you can remove it.

I think you meant the stylizied roto figure but let's hope they didn't change this last minute...

All I know is when I emailed them I said 15" and that was the response. I hope they misunderstood me

it's even in the description that it comes with a removable mask...

Product Description

Part pumpkin, part supernatural being, it's Sam, the enforcer of the rules of Halloween. Straight from the cult status film Trick 'r Treat, Sam shows no mercy to those who disrespect his holiday. He may look child-like and dressed for trick-or-treating, but Sam is the personification of Halloween itself. Standing an impressive 15 inches tall, Sam comes complete with his infamous and mysterious sack as well as his deadly oversized translucent lollipop. Remove his film accurate hood mask to behold his twisted demonic visage. His tattered orange footie pajamas complete the outfit. Sam features over 9 points of articulation, and comes packaged in a specially die-cut window box perfect for display. Just remember, he can watch you from inside the box, so don't blow out your pumpkin until midnight. Look for Sam to creep into stores in Sept-Nov 2017.

That's a big Sam.

That sucks that it's not removable. Guess I'll remove SSC's and then keep Mezco's on.

Ok good they did misunderstand which one I was talking about! Here is the reply "Woops, Sorry,

I mixed up which one you were describing. Yes he does have a sculpted head underneath however we are still keep it under wraps."

Ok good they did misunderstand which one I was talking about! Here is the reply "Woops, Sorry,

I mixed up which one you were describing. Yes he does have a sculpted head underneath however we are still keep it under wraps."

Maybe they thought you meant the smaller plastic fig or the little 10" guy.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too sorry for stirring the pot people hahah

Got this little do dad apparently signed by one of the cast members the girl dressed as a witch? Who knows but I like the artwork done here
2rmuxbk.jpg

Back