Action Figure MEZCO 1:12 Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the response.
Yeah, the very few 1:12 Mezco figures I've purchased I've gotten at a discount with some patience.
On this one I decided to get on a waitlist, not with Mezco. It converted. I'll be paying retail. I'm not big on Mezco product, but the ones I've purchased I've been happy with once I got past the diminutive stature of some of them. I don't see any future purchases for me either. I think this one has some potential. I can't say that about a lot of Mezco's One:12.
I was just wondering who you purchased from since you got charged.
Thanks, again!

With the exception of the Myers figures their horror line has been amazing. I have high hopes this will turn out just as good. I'm looking forward to it.

I didn’t know anyone other than Mezco had a waitlist on this. I’m waitlisted with Mezco and really hoping it converts. This seems like it might be hard to get since the preorder sold out everywhere I can see.

I think most retailers are being cautious with Mezco product. Especially with this horror/sci-fi stuff. As has been mentioned they do tend to stick around for awhile and discounted.

Yeah, I remember paying full price for Freddy on Amazon and the next day it was on sale for $66🤬! Really no way to tell what’s going to skyrocket and what’s going to sell out. If I remember right, the first Meyers figure wasn’t out long before you paid over retail. This comes with so much, I can see it maybe going up soon after release. I guess the chainsaw sound effect is cool if you’re into that but I’ll never use it outside the initial novelty of it. In this scale there will be a lot of DIY options for environments and I’m excited for that. Probably head to a craft store for some wheat stalks he can run through or try and make my own. My brother has a good resin printer so the sliding door with the skulls and hides is a must!

My waitlist converted from Mezco so not long now till I have this! Can’t wait for a review. Any day now. I’ll have the 4 horror baddies from Sideshow and Mezco in my collection.

My waitlist converted from Mezco so not long now till I have this! Can’t wait for a review. Any day now. I’ll have the 4 horror baddies from Sideshow and Mezco in my collection.
I pre-ordered day one and paid with PayPal. No movement as of yet. I think the email said processing on the 26th but no shipping notification.

Looks like I really didn’t have to worry about getting this after it was waitlisted as bbts and Mezco put it back on preorder. Wonder if they got a lot of cancellations or what. Kinda getting impatient as they charged me days ago and still no ship notice. Anyone else have theirs shipped yet?

Looks like I really didn’t have to worry about getting this after it was waitlisted as bbts and Mezco put it back on preorder. Wonder if they got a lot of cancellations or what. Kinda getting impatient as they charged me days ago and still no ship notice. Anyone else have theirs shipped yet?
Nope. Mezco seems to take weeks to get stuff out the door. No more purchases from them for me. This one is the last. If I buy more figures from them, it will be through a vendor.

No email yet but my order says shipped and estimated to arrive on Friday. Hopefully the final product matches the promo.

Last edited:
🥳 WOOHOO! Can’t wait! I’ll be watching TCM tomorrow while playing with my new toy. I browsed hobby lobby today for inspiration on a dry Texas landscape. Lots of options.

This did not disappoint. The accessories look great! I love the grit on his hands. I thought this would have single jointed elbows from the promo pics but they are double. Tailoring, paint, range of motion, everything’s what I expected. Just need to decided what look to go for! I have my SS pretty woman in his suit jacket so I’ll keep this look for a good while.
IMG_3804.jpeg

This did not disappoint. The accessories look great! I love the grit on his hands. I thought this would have single jointed elbows from the promo pics but they are double. Tailoring, paint, range of motion, everything’s what I expected. Just need to decided what look to go for! I have my SS pretty woman in his suit jacket so I’ll keep this look for a good while.View attachment 648730
Wow that's great!
Looks to be the best from the horror line to me.
Super excited.

Yeah, man you’re gonna love it. Jason will always be my favorite slasher but this guy trumps previous Mezco horror figures imo. Post a pic when you land on a look.

Back