Action Figure MEZCO 1:12 Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if that’s a new push from the licensor? Seems odd both Sideshow and Mezco would suddenly show the old woman and pretty lady looks so much love recently.

I could do without the sound effect if it brought the cost down, but its an epic release for a character thats not as popular as Jason, Freddy, and Michael. The blood splatter is awesome and very creative!

All of the sites I eyeball say it's on time, these days who knows. I need to track this guy down, sat on it too long and it seems a bit hard to find a pre-order option

I really hope I'll be able to find one when he finally drops. I never preorder stuff that far in advance, plus the previous horror characters were easy to get once they arrived.

I really hope I'll be able to find one when he finally drops. I never preorder stuff that far in advance, plus the previous horror characters were easy to get once they arrived.
I would just throw your name on the mezco wait list. Most likely going to be full filled.

Same. I haven’t had a problem getting even Myers at cost without a po when it launched but recently jumped on Mezco’s waitlist just in case this thing skyrockets when it hits. Fingers crossed. I gotta have it. Can’t wait to put my resin printer to work on an environment (or 2) for this guy.

Not sure what is going on over there at mezco. Unfortunate. I've gotten out of this hobby minus a few 1:12 so the wait seems for ever.

Not sure what is going on over there at mezco. Unfortunate. I've gotten out of this hobby minus a few 1:12 so the wait seems for ever.
I did the same. I sold almost all of my Mezco one:12 figures (about 21 at the time) and canceled all my preorders. The wait just isn’t worth it. After I saw the QC issues with their Godzilla 5 Point XL sets, I refuse to buy from them.

How are they on fulfilling people on a wait list? Got in for Leatherface, but wonder if I would be better off hunting it down on another site

You ordered directly from Mezco?
Yeah. I have since stopped pre ordering with mezco after the recent 89 Batman crap. This is my last mezco figure. I would have dumped it too but I pre paid with paypal so I just kept it. See if they will send it to the correct address this time.
If you wait a little while, the horror figures can easily be had for under retail. You can get the Alien and H2 figures form amazon for $75

Back