Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice the blue jumpsuit on the Dredd near the Lawmaster. I wonder if it'll be sold as a bundle or if it's just a variant to be sold on its own.

These look great but I wish they were 1/6. The batmen look so much better then the medicom.

The original one looks like it has the black suit as well, though. I know Mezco was polling people awhile back to see if the blue suit version should be available separately as an exclusive or with packaged the Lawmaster (if I remember correctly)... Another 3 variation run like the Dark Knight? Seems like it worked out well for them on that one, so maybe they're looking to repeat success?

Well, I know I'll be helping them on that front, ha ha. :wink1:

Hopefully with some extras that are not in the regular version like batman had. But I can't really think of any extras to Dredd that they did not already include int eh original version. A rifle maybe? Though I do not remeber Dredd using a rifle.

Apparently a different version from the black and blue version. So it is a third.

Both ordered! Stoked about the idea if seeing anyone in this line if they are as well made as Batman (whichever version).

I only need one version... and I definitely want the Lawmaster. So I wish we knew if one was being bundled with the Lawmaster or not.

curious as to whats up with the cursed earth PX ver? maybe its weathered and dirty if indeed its not just the black suit ver

no comment or hint via mezco?

Here's the Cursed Earth PX exclusive:

CEcjv6aWEAAV2pz.jpg

I wasn't going to get it, but now I don't know...that's pretty awesome.

Where did you get that picture? I am wondering because I ordered both the regular and the EX but I am wondering if I need the regular version now if the EX is like the regular but with extras.

Where did you get that picture? I am wondering because I ordered both the regular and the EX but I am wondering if I need the regular version now if the EX is like the regular but with extras.

The picture came from here: https://twitter.com/JBurdis/status/596484783078830080

Just from looking at it, it appears to have a new rifle and a new helmet, with a different sculpt and a blue-ish color.

"variant of their One:12 Collective Judge Dredd figure - a "Cursed Earth" PX Previews Exclusive. Available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com priced at $69.99, the August release is based on the character's appearance during the classic "The Cursed Earth" storyline. New accessories include a shotgun and poncho."

Mezco: New Mezco Action Figure Exclusives

^^^figures.com

Back