Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10750093_886784508033610_828170006445254357_o.jpg

Available for pre-order now at MezcoToyz and BBTS.

One12-Collective-Judge-Dredd-007.jpg

Ripped from Rebellion’s award winning comic is Mega-City One’s most notorious Street Judge, Judge Dredd. Some time in the near future Mega City One is part of what is left of a dystopian society and the law is upheld by Judges. Charged with the authority to act as judge, jury and executioner Street Judges are on the front line of maintaining order in a post apocalyptic world. Working closely with Rebellion and comic book artist Ben Willsher to design the most accurate figure possible based on the characters current look the One:12 Collective has crafted a finely detailed figure with some truly amazing features. The Judge Dredd figure has a comic accurate, digitally sculpted likeness, a specially silkscreened spandex uniform with a real working zipper to create a realism at this scale not seen before and numerous accessories as well as interchangeable parts.

The One:12 Collective Judge Dredd features:
- Iconic helmet with translucent visor
- Real leather-like fabric uniform
- Equipment belt with working compartments for grenades and ammo magazine
- Boots with holster and knife sheath
- Boot knife
-Handcuffs
- Lawgiver pistol
- Lawgiver ammo magazine
- Daystick
- Two grenades
- One set of fists
- One gun/holding hand
- One open hand
- One pointing hand
- One choking hand
- Display base and posing post

Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
Judge Dredd brings law to stores in 2015.

Nice but won't be buying. I have a 1/12 one not as nice but would buy a 1/6

Awesome looking figure. I know I'm being greedy here, but now we need a Lawmaster and Psi-Judge Anderson from them.:wink1:

I doubt it'll happen but I'd love for them to make all 4 dark judges
latest

I know 3A did judge death in this scale.....but I'm not feelin' that one

also really want mean angel
MeanMachine.jpg

Last edited:
I see a lot of talk about displaying the 3A Judge Death with this guy, but I don't think they'll actually look that great together. 3A's style seems a bit less 'pop art' and the colors are pretty desaturated. I can only assume the rest of their 2000AD line will follow suit. A darker take than Mezco's, that's for sure. It's a shame we can't realistically expect Mezco to produce more 2000AD figures. :(

What will look cool is when I pair Mezco's Previews Exclusive Bats with Dredd for my own take on Judge Dredd vs Batman... :yess:

I see a lot of talk about displaying the 3A Judge Death with this guy, but I don't think they'll actually look that great together. 3A's style seems a bit less 'pop art' and the colors are pretty desaturated. I can only assume the rest of their 2000AD line will follow suit. A darker take than Mezco's, that's for sure. It's a shame we can't realistically expect Mezco to produce more 2000AD figures. :(

What will look cool is when I pair Mezco's Previews Exclusive Bats with Dredd for my own take on Judge Dredd vs Batman... :yess:

Well, it's difficult to judge based only on Judge Death. He should be de-saturated, color-wise. I'd love to see 3A do the supernatural figures and Mezco do other 2000AD human figures.

Yeah, I concur with you... I kinda feel like this 1:12 line from Mezco will be titular characters only opposed to a collection or series of figures from a title. I'd love to see a DK Superman, Robin or Joker but I doubt we'll get them. However, I want to see 3A's Dredd before pulling the trigger on this guy, which I'm close to ordering as it is.

I think there is a chance of maybe getting another character or two from Dredd and Batman. I think it will greatly depend on how good the first character sells from each license.

Well, it's difficult to judge based only on Judge Death. He should be de-saturated, color-wise. I'd love to see 3A do the supernatural figures and Mezco do other 2000AD human figures.

I too, would love to see Mezco do other 2000AD figures, but it's been somewhat hinted that although they'd love to, they just aren't sure the market is there. Regarding the color de-saturation on the 3A line, I am kind of assuming all the 2000AD characters will come out like that because it seems to be the style of the company. I haven't seen them make anything with bright colors that pop. :lol Photoshopping the two characters next to each other, they just look like they came from completely different worlds. (Which you could say that they sort of did, and that death should be muted, but... it still looks disappointingly off.)

I've got multiples of this guy (Dredd) on pre-order, but I'm a bit ambivalent about springing for an 'immediate payment' figure I won't get for 6 months and haven't seen more than 4 pictures of... :dunno

Back