Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a sec, doesn't the Legacy Collection marks the final nail to the coffin for MPO? There's now way we'll ever see a HD treatment thanks to this "ultimate collection". :(

I need to charge up my PSP and give MPO another play through. Lots of memorable moments in that game.

according to the JP version of the game, both MGS and MGS:VR are psn downloadable :/

skipped for me, until a proper collection, proly until TPP.

This is another disappointing repackage. They need to port Twin Snakes and then update all of the previous entries' controls to MGS4 style. Then I'd be all over this.

I'm already sorry that I bought that last bundle because my brain just won't let me go back to not having 2 analog sticks :(

This is another disappointing repackage. They need to port Twin Snakes and then update all of the previous entries' controls to MGS4 style. Then I'd be all over this.

I'm already sorry that I bought that last bundle because my brain just won't let me go back to not having 2 analog sticks :(

As much as I love MGS4 controls, I don't want them on any of the previous titles.

So if I already have the PSN download of MGS, should I get this or the HD Collection?

Given the choice of just one, I'd pick up the HD Collection instead. The box art was designed by Shinkawa and it comes with a nice art book.

So if I already have the PSN download of MGS, should I get this or the HD Collection?

Only if you want bonuses such as MGS: VR Missions and the Digital Graphic Novels. Otherwise anybody with a digital copy of MGS1 could do fine with the HD collection.

Given the choice of just one, I'd pick up the HD Collection instead; the box art was designed by Shinkawa and it comes with a nice art book.

Isn't that expensive nowadays? I still keep mine mint and barely flipped trough the book.

Im gonna sell my euro one. without the game, will i get a good amount for that ya think?

Im more curious on whether they'll release the Digital Graphic Novels and VR missions separately since thats all ive got missing now. Also it depends how badass the package is when its released. Metal Gear = the only franchise im a whore for

Graphic Novel 2 is the only gem in the collection. I believe it was released originally only in Japan, right? Im really not so excited about it. Even the book looks like a compressed version of the HD book judging by it's size :(

Back