Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mgslegacybox_610a.jpg

I swear to you guys the arrangement of the Snakes seems like Kojima favors some renditions more so than others.. :lol

Mmmhm I don't see it, it's just some random poster, even if MGS1 snake was in the middle it wouldn't mean anything to me.

I see the snakes in this order MGS2, MGS1, PW, MG3 and MGS4.

The fact that PW is in the middle further proves that it means nothing :lol

Mmmhm I don't see it, it's just some random poster, even if MGS1 snake was in the middle it wouldn't mean anything to me.

I see the snakes in this order MGS2, MGS1, PW, MG3 and MGS4.

The fact that PW is in the middle further proves that it means nothing :lol

It's like the original Power Rangers, the Black and Yellow Ranger will always be at the side, they'll never be in the middle.

Are you suggesting that PW is the red power ranger? Lol cause as much as I like it, no one thinks that PW is the red power ranger.

He definitely is. I find it stunning since PW had the weakest story of all of them IMO.

If you're going to put Big Boss in the middle fine, but it would need to be him from MGS3.

He definitely is. I find it stunning since PW had the weakest story of all of them IMO.

If you're going to put Big Boss in the middle fine, but it would need to be him from MGS3.

PW Snake: Red Ranger
MGS3 Snake: Blue Ranger
MGS1 Snake: Pink Rnager
MGS4 Snake: Yellow Ranger
MGS2 Snake: Black Ranger

Nothing else explains that weird formation.

I'm starting to wonder if "Fox Alive" and "setting the captive foxes free" in MGS 4 was Kojima's subtle joke about him being free from MGS :lol

I'm starting to wonder if "Fox Alive" and "setting the captive foxes free" in MGS 4 was Kojima's subtle joke about him being free from MGS :lol

Nah, we'll probably see text on a cardboard box that says "HELP!" :lol

Back