Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good, Ryan. The DGNs were practically the main reason for why I bought the Legacy Collection. I have the Japanese version on DVD, but sadly, the disks are region locked and I never had the chance to watch them.

I really do consider MGS 1 as the best game in the series. The dialog was very funny and witty at times, without needing to become over-the-top (and "Japanese") like a few of the more recent games in the series.

Sounds good, Ryan. The DGNs were practically the main reason for why I bought the Legacy Collection.

I really do consider MGS 1 as the best game in the series. The dialog was very funny and witty at times, without needing to become over-the-top (and "Japanese") like a few of the more recent games in the series.

Oh you haven't even watched the Japanese versions? Then you're in for a treat! So many funny lines in this! All the English VAs returns minus the Darpa Cheif, Baker and Fox (who sounds 14 now).

Just don't watch it with a non-fan. The visuals are confusing as hell.

have the Japanese version on DVD, but sadly, the disks are region locked and I never had the chance to watch them.

What? You don't even have VLC? It's free.

Oh you haven't even watched the Japanese versions? Then you're in for a treat! So many funny lines in this! All the English VAs returns minus the Darpa Cheif, Baker and Fox (who sounds 14 now).

Just don't watch it with a non-fan. The visuals are confusing as hell.

What? You don't even have VLC? It's free.

VLC is good, but I actually hate watching movies on my PC monitor :lol.

I can't wait to watch the whole thing. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRWwXeVVAQ8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRWwXeVVAQ8[/ame]

Just saw the whole DGN1 on Youtube and I loved it a lot. I've seen the Japanese version several times but this is what I always wanted. There were several times where it brought me back to how amazing MGS1 was. The dialog while cheesy, was great and it's just fun to see the extended scenes and different interpretations of the characters. Simply the best thing to come out out of this collection. :yess:

Only tried the DGN 1 on the psp...It has this interactive panels and stuff

Only getting it for the DGNs. But I think I'll wait till a price drop, still haven't bought Bioshock, Last of Us or the new Tomb Raider yet. :mad:

I might too if the price is right, just for the sakes but some serious cash is getting dropped recently so i'm gonna be saving for along time :lol

Only getting it for the DGNs. But I think I'll wait till a price drop, still haven't bought Bioshock, Last of Us or the new Tomb Raider yet. :mad:

Back