Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually believe that Paramedic was more influenced by Kojima - with her vast knowledge on movies and cinema. Kojima practically lived and breathed movies when growing up; he said that it kept him occupied when his parents weren't at home - which was most of the time.

I don't think I agree with the connotation that Otacon fulfilled a hentai fantasy for Kojima. Naomi is a filthy whore. She and Vamp were most likely doing some freaky BDSM stuff. If anything, I feel sorry for Otacon - how Kojima paired the two of them together. Otacon was nothing more than than the beta male in the relationship - he received the goods after it was thoroughly used and damaged by other men with superior physical characteristics.

Last edited:
I actually believe that Paramedic was more influenced by Kojima - with her vast knowledge on movies and cinema. Kojima practically lived and breathed movies when growing up; he said that it kept him occupied when his parents weren't at home - which was most of the time.

I don't think I agree with the connotation that Otacon fulfilled a hentai fantasy for Kojima. Naomi is a filthy whore. She and Vamp were most likely doing some freaky BDSM stuff. If anything, I feel sorry for Otacon - how Kojima paired the two of them together. Otacon was nothing more than than the beta male in the relationship - he received the goods after it was thoroughly used and damaged by other men with superior physical characteristics.

Isn't that every relationship? :lol

It's like one of my japanese hentais!!

tumblr_mc7w76stIW1r2hr2x.gif

Gamestop blows, man. I don't order games from them anymore. I sometimes pay down $5 for the cool pre-order incentives, and then after I receive the stuff, I return to the store with my receipt to get back the $5 LOL.

Might be the better way to go. Plus, their employees are all hipster douches that constantly push you to get their dumb ****ing power plus card >_>

My GF was picking up one of my orders recently and when they started the BS talk about the card she immediately said "NO I'M NOT INTERESTED I'M JUST HERE FOR THE GAME" :lol

She thought she hurt his feelings :devil

lol yeah, the same thing happened to me last week when I pre-ordered the new Call of Duty game to get the poster. The lady at the counter kept hawking that damn card, even after I told her that I don't buy used games :dunno

They are trying to get rid of all the Used Games they can before the un-backwards compatible next gen systems come out.

I hope they go under, I really do.

They are trying to get rid of all the Used Games they can before the un-backwards compatible next gen systems come out.

I hope they go under, I really do.

They probably will - just like EB Games and Software ETC. Best Buy and Amazon usually has them beat when it comes to sales.

I also hate how all of their stores smell like sweat socks :monkey4

I hope they go under too. Everytime I walk into that store they rape my *** with their god damn trade ins. They don't give a **** about the customer at all **** them. Also I'd like to thank the guy for that ****ty idea of the power points they give you one point per hundred dollars that you spend there stupid *******s.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Back