Media Metal Gear Solid Discussion Thread (NO FIGURES /CUSTOMS JUST GAMES) SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid series started off with Bond, Tom Clancy and Anime elements... but they were married together perfectly. Then MGS2 had all those, but the whole 1984 motif... then it became strictly a Bond film again, and then...

NANOMACHINES

then...

PARASITES AND WORDS MAHHHHHNNNN!!

Was it ever explained why Chico kept the headphone jacked into his chest and might it have something to do with the vocal cord parasite?

Figured you guys might appreciate this - I'm currently taking part in Inktober (one ink sketch a day for the whole month) and decided to do something big for day two.

Wb594lL.jpg

Figured you guys might appreciate this - I'm currently taking part in Inktober (one ink sketch a day for the whole month) and decided to do something big for day two.

Wb594lL.jpg

That's awesome

I decided to buy the Metal Gear Solid Legacy set for PS3. I figured I would go back and play some of those games I loved from when I was younger.

That's a great purchase. The HD collections really shows how well these games have aged.

I wish MGS4 would be remastered to PS4 since it's the only game in the series that had frame rate issues.

Ive been playing metal gear rising, on my 46" hdtv, with hd, PC version. Quality 5 speaker setup.

**** MGSV. Rising is the true successor to the story. Seriously. Ive not played Rising " seriously " in a couple of months ( i.e. cut scenes, codecs and sinking in the atmosphere ).

It pisses on MGSV as a metal gear.

Back