Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some details to be corrected, sure, but the head sculpt is what I was most impressed with. It's the most accurate one I personally have stumbled across, and like you, CQC, I too would like to have a sample. He did rip the character model from the game, then polish it up etc., and 3D print it out, so I am most sure he could do it again! You could try and contact him and see :)

I think that Ocelot is cool. Sure it's not 100% accurate but neither are most MGS figures made by actual companies with actual resources (Hot Toys, Play Arts I'm looking at you). I would like to see the Solid Snake that's behind him as well.

Ditto. Are you guys sure that, that Solid Snake is a custom? I wouldn't know, but could seem like it.
He's also made Venom Snake (which is also listed in the links I posted), but I personally don't find him very good. A cool custom, just not accurate at all, and a bit too much with all the blood effects in my opinion.

Got some new elbow pads for my Snake figure. What you guys think?
geoP6dr.jpg

jHDZJQT.jpg

Hey guys! can anyone here guide me on customizing my HT Sneaking Suit Naked Snake - I want to change the outfit into the iconic Tiger stripe camo. I feel we all think this should have been the default outfit lol

thanks!

Try and find a loose uniform from the Ace Toys bulldozer LRRP figure. The tiger stripes snake wears do not exist. But I would try and locate the ace toys bulldozer ones, Also they are very loose fitting. Perfect to go over the wet suit underneath.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!! Those bulldozer figs look spot on. Where do I go about just finding the clothes and such? I checked ebay and found the complete figure

@WellCQCaboutthat - the hands and BDU from where Jason?

@bedil_bengkung did you make those?

Those custom BDU's are really awesome. Tropical dpm!

Check black ops toys, they part out military figures.

Those bulldozer parts are near impossible to find at this point, you'd have to pretty much by the whole figure and part it out yourself. I used the bdu and glove hands from that figure and actually bought multiples at one time of the glove hands. I might have a spare set of those, and I definitely have a tiger stripe BDU that would work.

@BigBoss9293 : Yes, i made those.

@albertusfox : Yup, tropical DPM if you want make DPM camo for Snake. (my second favorit camo in the game)

Bedil- will you be making the BDUs in a female cut?Thinking a olive drab uniform would be good for sniper wolf.

I've done making BDU in female cut for The Boss and jumpsuit for Eva & Amanda. But for Sniper Wolf i need to find the perfect size of zippers first.
DSC01442.JPG
DSC01501.JPG
Perbandingan Kumik & The Boss.JPG

Back