Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3d5b59aebc328d1deba16dd7a60288a1.jpg
d4f547b4271a0975520fccc68186daf4.jpg

About time!!
I wonder when KG will get these..

Looks nice. I'd love a MGS3 BDU Snake figure of the same quality.

same here
maybe one day we will get that and others from limtoys using the fox engine renders. despite what "purists" say, the legacy renders are the best IMO. Just my opinion though

Any plans at all for Venom Snake headsculpts to be released by Lim Toys or is the First pack the only way we can get a headsculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any plans at all for Venom Snake headsculpts to be released by Lim Toys or is the First pack the only way we can get a headsculpt?

good question
I know I have seen a few on ebay for $35-40 usd. so not too bad
I was thinking about picking up an extra venom and boss head to customize

same here
maybe one day we will get that and others from limtoys using the fox engine renders. despite what "purists" say, the legacy renders are the best IMO. Just my opinion though

yes I second this, I would also love a MGS3 BDU Snake, but I don't mind if its original or legacy im good either way as long as it looks cool.

good question
I know I have seen a few on ebay for $35-40 usd. so not too bad
I was thinking about picking up an extra venom and boss head to customize

I finally found them on eBay, my first search came up with nothing, I’m guessing most of them are KO copies.

I finally found them on eBay, my first search came up with nothing, I’m guessing most of them are KO copies.

I dunno
the pics look legit compared to the figure I have.
I guess ill find out when I get mine in!
ill be pissed if they are recasts

Back