Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is psycho mantis finished, I've been getting motivation to paint.
His head and gears look great!
His torso doesn't seem to have that impact - you know the more skeletal visual. Maybe that's a limit as a custom..

Anyways, here is my progress on MKII
Printed out and cleaned up - 1pass primer after test assembly
MGMKII_01 by kyewans, on Flickr

His head and gears look great!
His torso doesn't seem to have that impact - you know the more skeletal visual. Maybe that's a limit as a custom..

Anyways, here is my progress on MKII
Printed out and cleaned up - 1pass primer after test assembly
MGMKII_01 by kyewans, on Flickr
Holy ish! That mk2 is beautiful. I liking the Mantis too.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

8b918cf57ff87bd1cba830763c189559.heic

Kept you waiting huh?

Does the Limtoys set come with Cassette sticker not talking about Cassette player sticker. the promo pic shows a white/green label on the cassette but the cassette itself is plain black?

any suggestions or pointers on how to get this headsculpt to have the bandana look on with without it looking goofy AF or damaging the sculpt?s-l1600.jpg

And then there was a conversation about how he forgot to include the tape sticker and would put it in the Box with the BDU set. You must have gotten lazy and didn't feel like reading more. See how I remember conversations that I actually read?

That's amazing work Firejclawjack, I especially love the sculpt and the quality of the scarf. Can't wait to see what you do with other MGS games!

Back