Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3d709f07376edf44756953522c78a5dd.jpg

micro update

I'm not judgin' since I don't care for MGSV stuff anyway.
Regardless of all that, it looks very cool! :)

@Firejclawjack no any news about lim toys Additional Pack ?

As Jack said:

Guys I am back.I wasn’t pissed,I relaxed a little and moved on new projects.
For the D-pack will be released next month.
I heard that damn WJL toys stole my Venom sculpt to improve their own,shameless.Though they’d paint rubbish.
Will sculpt Venom 2.0 with you know what outfit,and bunch of weapons too

I suppose end of this month.

Can we get another thread made for everyone to hound Jack about whatever he's working on so the MGS threads are clear of it?

Can we get another thread made for everyone to hound Jack about whatever he's working on so the MGS threads are clear of it?

fyi we do have a MGS collectible thread that is for official released merchandise.

maybe folks can post there?

We don't know if Jack's work is licensed yet, and this board went anti-bootleg last year.
I suggest yall keep this talk contained here if you don't wanna get into trouble.

We don't know if Jack's work is licensed yet, and this board went anti-bootleg last year.
I suggest yall keep this talk contained here if you don't wanna get into trouble.

i could be wrong but that thread might be for any products official or non official. rarely go there so i think for you guys it's a better place to talk about stuffs.

Missed the "anti-bootleg board" part or something? Discussin' unofficial mass produced products in a thread where people talk mostly about official ones is... ugh. It's as if you really wanna sabotage it for everyone. If some random a-hole on the internet reports it to KONAMI then Dave will shut that thread down along with this one just to be sure.

Missed the "anti-bootleg board" part or something? Discussin' unofficial mass produced products in a thread where people talk mostly about official ones is... ugh. It's as if you really wanna sabotage it for everyone. If some random a-hole on the internet reports it to KONAMI then Dave will shut that thread down along with this one just to be sure.

i think no bootleg discussion rule applies all across the boards not just specific threads. IMO we shouldn't even be discussing non-licensed products that isn't a 1 of a kind custom that isn't for sale but Dave was lenient enough to close both eyes.

Back