Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Jack for the awesome job! :clap

Any plans on working on figures from the Cobra Unit that appeared on MGS3 Snake Eater? The End would be super cool.

Thank you Jack for the awesome job! :clap

Any plans on working on figures from the Cobra Unit that appeared on MGS3 Snake Eater? The End would be super cool.

Thanks for your support bro! I don’t have any plan on making MGS3 cobra unit yet, but maybe I’ll make them in the future!

@jack. Ever heard of the Yakuza series from Sega? Figures from that would be sick! Asmus Toys made Kiryu Kazuma and Majima Goro years ago but they were not good. With your skills, you would make killer figures of them.

Last edited:
BTW I got Snake/Big Boss from kghobby in today. Didn’t get a chance to put him up yet but I did look over everything. This figure is amazing! Such good quality and detail. Thanks for your hard work Jack. I’m VERY impressed with your work.

BTW I got Snake/Big Boss from kghobby in today. Didn’t get a chance to put him up yet but I did look over everything. This figure is amazing! Such good quality and detail. Thanks for your hard work Jack. I’m VERY impressed with your work.

Thanks bro,please enjoy!

I knew it lol.
So many no name companies make re these days

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yeah, but they aren't that good though. If they were at least 80% of what you did with ismael, then I'd be buying them all. Hell, even HT can't get that $#!+ right. Their recent leon and Ada figures were trash tier.

Maybe except for Hot Hearts Claire figure, everything has been sub par. I think many in the RE community have been waiting for someone of your skill set to produce something with passion and respect to source material.

Anyway, aside from RE, I'd also like to see final fantasy. 1/6 Advent children cloud and sephiroth would rock.

Wow... nice freakin' METAL GEAR discussion, guys.
It's not like there's a Private Message option of something...

bea.jpg

for suggestions I would say something resident evil, a RE4 or RE2 remake (if the game is good when it finally comes out) Leon Kennedy, or Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake. I don't think anyone has done anything with Evil Within 1 or 2, totally dying for a Sebastian figure.

but keep up the Metal Gear work, some truly amazing and exciting stuff, you have some real talent man and I cant wait to see what you do next,

Back