Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the tiger stripe camo set going to be released at the same time or will there be a little bit of a delay between the two releases?

Said it before, but badass work Jack, it's a shame that WJL ruined your work on the disguiser, but I guess it's a good thing because Ahab and Ishmael make the disguiser look like a cheap gi joe in comparison.

I can't seem to find where to buy it from in the UK. Can anyone recommend a site to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez you got a big *****. Geez you got a big *****.

IMG_2669.jpg

He had to take all third party figures off his site but he still sells them, just message him via the contact page.

Nice..

Wait, what does 3rd party figures mean, and who would he need to take it down for?

Nice..

Wait, what does 3rd party figures mean, and who would he need to take it down for?

3rd party as in unlicensed.

Someone who has a grudge against him threatened to report him so he can’t actively advertise them now.

Real shame as Aaron is a really good guy.

While waiting for LIM MGS5 figures, I'm continuing my custom to fill the MEtal Gear void

On top of new holster, I also decided to improve the knee pad design and sharpen his face a little bit.
Here are the new parts.
38874893315_752f9db064_b.jpg

And the FIM-92 Stinger I bought from Ebay ended up out of scale and much bigger than it should've been in 1/6. 2nd one I got is also out of scale and too small this time...Oh well...
Here are the pics with Stinger
24903816427_e1509a9562_b.jpg

38874893175_f1b96d2707_b.jpg

Some fun with Photoshop
24903816287_384d5dd0e3_b.jpg

pose-ability is better than original
38874892975_e203edf44c_b.jpg

Also one more pic of Sniper Wolf with Snow Wolf
38874892895_242f5cb268_b.jpg

Back