Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its only actually big boss/naked snake that uses a colt 1911.
and I know that indy pistol isn't perfect but its the closest looking gun ive found to what's in game.

I also think about it often I would love a mgs3 or mgs4 on the ps4 but its Konami man I don't actually see them doing that anytime soon, there too busy making pachinko's and trying to screw with Kojima. but I do gotta admit the posters and promo images for the pachinko's are amazing.

I found a few different ones on a few different websites that match close enough. I think I even got a couple. I got to pick some up to try and find one that would look the best I always thought it was a 1911 but yes big boss is the one who always use that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the smart thing to do is wait to see what LimToys produce first. If whatbdies do blows it out the water, no as many would buy in. I know I wouldn't.

We'll see.. I'm very excited
8952971eb0b0ae3c8cbd20299cfa0e4a.jpg

Its in the air, not even sure if its really happening. We havent seen anything yet. Lets see how venom snake turns out in hand before we go crazy. It does look quite impressive though. Ill believe were getting an mgs2 solid snake when i see promo shots, hes a hard figure to create. If anything i think i remember the conversation from jack as mgs1 solid may be in the pipeline first.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Its in the air, not even sure if its really happening. We havent seen anything yet. Lets see how venom snake turns out in hand before we go crazy. It does look quite impressive though. Ill believe were getting an mgs2 solid snake when i see promo shots, hes a hard figure to create. If anything i think i remember the conversation from jack as mgs1 solid may be in the pipeline first.

Oooooh excuse me, your right. He said MGS1 them 2 after right?

about MGS2 Snake
what accessories would you guys like?
I got some came to my mind

pistol
orange cardboard box
Little Vulcan Raven statue
Camera

any ideas?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Awesome jack!

Maybe the poncho, watch, an alternate sculpt with cigarette with a smoke effect, cigarette hand where the cig is molded between the fingers. muzzle fire effect that would fit any gun included. Not really sure what else you could do honestly seeing he wasnt really in the game a ton.

Back