Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE4 wasn't even out yet at that time. It was more a tribute to the Matrix, which was pretty big at the time and Kojima/Kitamura are huge Matrix fans.

In a slight defense to TTS though, it was Kojima's idea to Matrix'd up the game. Kitamura originally went for a shot for shot remake but Kojima rejected it.

i understand since it's a remake and the games been played so much it's ok to spice it up on the remake just for fun.

but if they started doing this superhuman stunt ever since twin snake which kinda spoils the realism. Welp at least MGS4 Old Snake was pretty realistic.

Hi, I love ur work so far. I have the hot toys mgs3 snake figure. If you make a accessories set with the tiger stripe fatigues, gloves, and wetsuit for that figure, that would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Additional pack,with out head sculpt.
If you get the deluxe version and the additional pack,you can get both Bigboss and Venom

Got it. You should probably speak to Jameson Rook on here. He has The Document of MGS2 which allows you to view the character models from it and he could send you photos of Snake from it that you could use as reference. Anyone that has wanted a MGS2 Snake figure has wanted it to have the face from the game.

IMG_20171102_140910471_LL.jpg

Started putting together Plisskin. It's suprisingly difficult to find accurate parts. I guess I never really realized how old school this whole get up is untill I started putting it together.

Still need to get it painted obviously and I ordered some better gloves, maybe a different flight suit but I kind of like this one.

That looks real nice. I hope Jack decides on doing it too. You can't have MGS2 Snake without Pliskin to go with it.

I'm just dying for Raiden.

Me too! That suit would be hard to recreate I would imagine, as it looks rubber.

Same with MGS1 Snakes vest. It has a mixed material look to it. Leather/rubber/fabric

Additional pack,with out head sculpt.
If you get the deluxe version and the additional pack,you can get both Bigboss and Venom

Am I the only one that wants an alternate BDU colour. I'd like Olive Drab

Do you guys want that anti material sniper rifle & rpg?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Interesting for me if the set add a sniper rifle, machine gun rifle, submachine gun, rocket luncher, and AM D114 pistol. But i'm agree with Kaldas only MRS rifle are enough for me.

Hi, I love ur work so far. I have the hot toys mgs3 snake figure. If you make a accessories set with the tiger stripe fatigues, gloves, and wetsuit for that figure, that would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
If you interested on MGS3 tiger stripe BDU, but i only can make the tiger stripe BDU & inner black suit for you. If you really interested just send me message. :wink1:

Am I the only one that wants an alternate BDU colour. I'd like Olive Drab

You're not alone. I too like the Olive Drab. I just hope that if any other BDUs get made that they match the chest rig. Tiger Strip had a green set up while Olive Drab had black. This is something that can get overlooked quite easily, like with the Gecco statue.venomsnakesuits.jpg

You're not alone. I too like the Olive Drab. I just hope that if any other BDUs get made that they match the chest rig. Tiger Strip had a green set up while Olive Drab had black. This is something that can get overlooked quite easily, like with the Gecco statue.View attachment 375287

That's for reminding me! I've always associated this Snake with the Splitter or Olive Drab more than Tiger stripe. I'd say that was more MGS3 Snakes thing.

Ah, your right! The rig in the figures picture is black if I remember? Black is a better choice!

olive drab huh,will think about it.
And I will make mgs2 solid snake and Plissken !

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back