Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know. Mine looked fine until I lifted the stabo harness, where the hard plastic armor was eating the vinyl shoulders. There were areas of the vinyl that looked like crinkled leather too. :(

IMG_20170706_235510_406_zpsnfkv4qnw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone know where i can get a prosthetic arm for venom snake?

i was actually looking for the numo sculpt of ocelot yesterday, seems he doesnt post them on ebay anymore. i know geewhiz makes the outfit as well and was going to buy one. if i cant get the sculpt then im not going to buy the outfit. if you want to sell yours down the road i may bite, but its not in the cards for me right now as i have other obligations for a few weeks.

fireclaw jack is supposedly in the middle of doing a venom snake kit, but who knows when that will be out, thats probably your only chance at an arm at this point. most people who have one are selling it as a whole figure that ive seen.

theres something off about the body you chose for quiet, its like the arms are bony and she has a giraffe neck. also, you gotta give her a hair cut, brah.

looks like logan250 has the sculpt you need, it took a lot of research, but i finally figured it out for you. youre welcome.

I tried to contact logan250 already just was seeing if anybody has one for sale

It was the best body for quiet at the time but i do plan to change it to one of those new phicen muscular female bodies. The one that's kinda brollic not that really brollic one lol. The head is temporary til the 3d printed one is released. If i sell my ocelot the price will make your head turn lol. Also fireclaw is not releasing the venom kit. He sold it to Worldbox. They'll be releasing a venom snake next year. The ocelot outfit and quiet outfit i have are from geewhiz. I personally commissioned him to do it

Are you talking about the new Sean Dabbs old snake? If so unpainted heads have been shipping out and the neck is made to directly fit on the medicom old snake body. Frank and Sean can answer that better if anything

Back