Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0371.jpg

Finally got liquid added to the display. Soon I will be adding three more boxes with MGS2 Snake, my PW figure and at some point MGSV

Those look so awesome dylan! i always liked your idea, they came out perfect. Would have been great if you had old big boss for your mgs4 display.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

some bits up for grabs...also black solid snake full harness...£8.... and olive venom snake full harness, £12 ... robo arm/hand unpainted £8mgs weapons bits.jpg

Finished my MSX Solid Snake. Aproximated from what I envision him looking like in the first game. Gunna get some patches for him, using the Sideshow Batman grapplegun as a placeholder for a weapon for now

0d2eeccb12297d21464ca6395b6dc8a4.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Figured it would add a bit of flair to my collection. Might make the base have an 8-bit decal

Damn Malware that looks cool. I always thought of doing that too. What boots are those?

Finally got some boots I think I'm happy with for liquid. What do you guys think? They don't have laces but they are the right color and height. Also what's the concensus for his gloves? Black or brown?
DSC_0386.jpg
DSC_0385.jpg

Damn Malware that looks cool. I always thought of doing that too. What boots are those?

Finally got some boots I think I'm happy with for liquid. What do you guys think? They don't have laces but they are the right color and height. Also what's the concensus for his gloves? Black or brown?
View attachment 272701
View attachment 272702
I used the Hot Toys Snake boots and painted them green actually

They look pretty good on the figure. Match the Konami jacket near perfect. I am about to finish my whole MGS set up so I may have some more picks up here soon.

Sorry for the double post but I want to do a hospital Venom Snake figure. Anyone have any suggestions for the prosthetic arm?
76a0c864a9b8abea3fff85ed6097553b.jpg

Back