Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic work on that arm. I really don't see HT doing a Venom Snake since they're busy with DC figures based off crappy movies. :lol

By the time Venom Snake gets released, everyone would've already forgotten about MGS V. Actually... what's MGS V, again?

what's MGS V, again?

LynuD65.jpg

Well here's my MGS custom, a little different to everyone else but anyway

1 thing I have always wanted in my collection was the MGS3 1911 custom, There are replicas you can buy, but being in Australia we have very tight gun lwas and trying to get one is impossible! so had to make my own so,

Bought these 1911 dart guns from a site here in Australia
2016-font-b-M1911-b-font-magazine-pistol-font-b-gun-b-font-toy-pistol-toy.jpg

Spent quite a while custom making all the parts needed, Custom trigger, custom hammer, extended and threaded barrel, custom sights, extended safety and grooved grips

And a suppressor attachment

Here it is in final primer

And next to a spare parts gun which I have painted to get the final colors correct

Hopefully later this week I might have it all painted and finally have a MGS3 1911 in my collection!:hi5::yess:

Good stuff Rampy! Considering you're in Australia, you're lucky to even manage to snag to Skittle-colored guns at all! :hi5:

Back