Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone interested in the Rocco Venom head. The head is not perfect but it looks pretty good in hand. Here is a WIP OD version. I still have a lot to do. Enjoy!

DSC06982.JPGDSC06984.JPG

If you can add a bit more detail so it's not so soft and sort the hairline out I'll take one, The likeness is great especially from the profile and 3/4 view.

a8de7a4ad84b91d4648353dd09b9a203.jpg
d18ec303011a1345d9ec9af4667665a5.jpg
c8bf53ca69e35fd7a4a896bc3da39b11.jpg
4e7e56f93ccc91ae616d21cdd5a9e9fd.jpg
ef2e08b4fd804701457e993f0a280671.jpg

My 3D print Heads.I will add more details of the hair and reprint them.Also,I will print the bionic arm,the phantom cigar,the gas mask,the goggles and Ddog.I will cooperate with a certain toy company to make a Venom snake full set.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

If you can add a bit more detail so it's not so soft and sort the hairline out I'll take one, The likeness is great especially from the profile and 3/4 view.

Thanks for your suggestion Frank.I will rebuild the hair and the main horn. Also ,I will change some details on the face.The head is based on the original model from the game.But it can't show game's normal mapping in reality so there are still some detail to be fixed

@Maisto : Nice one. BTW.... what body base fo use for VSnake???
@Firejclawjack : Good job. And i agree with Frank, great likenes from front and 3/4 view. And one more thing, i suggest to rework for moustache shape.

My latest work: "Let's Build a Motha'Base".

DSC01458_zpssxnch5qk.jpg

I was about to ask if anyone would be in for tackling a Kaz. But what version? I'm more keen on post GZ.

I was working on PW version of Kaz, but still cant find the perfect head. Maybe i will use HT Wesker head with resculpted hair. (if i can find those head) :)

a8de7a4ad84b91d4648353dd09b9a203.jpg
d18ec303011a1345d9ec9af4667665a5.jpg
c8bf53ca69e35fd7a4a896bc3da39b11.jpg
4e7e56f93ccc91ae616d21cdd5a9e9fd.jpg
ef2e08b4fd804701457e993f0a280671.jpg

My 3D print Heads.I will add more details of the hair and reprint them.Also,I will print the bionic arm,the phantom cigar,the gas mask,the goggles and Ddog.I will cooperate with a certain toy company to make a Venom snake full set.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I'm in for a unpainted Venom Snake cast, I left a comment in your interest thread as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also can anyone tell me where to get this suit, accessories and bionic arm?

Sorry Machew1031 I just noticed this. The uniform is from the 1st Cavalry Divison RTO 1968 figure and was re-tailored and modified to fit the Captain America First Avenger body. The Captain America body was padded in different areas to give it the right body shape. The hand is Hot Toys Barney Ross (modified). The mechanical arm was custom sculpted and painted by me. The web belt is generic and the black chest harness is from the BBI SOE figure and dyed black. Boots are painted and weathered Hot Toys Joe Colton. The knee brace is Joe Colton also. The rappel harness, holster and shoulder armor were made by me. Hope that helps.

Sorry Machew1031 I just noticed this. The uniform is from the 1st Cavalry Divison RTO 1968 figure and was re-tailored and modified to fit the Captain America First Avenger body. The Captain America body was padded in different areas to give it the right body shape. The hand is Hot Toys Barney Ross (modified). The mechanical arm was custom sculpted and painted by me. The web belt is generic and the black chest harness is from the BBI SOE figure and dyed black. Boots are painted and weathered Hot Toys Joe Colton. The knee brace is Joe Colton also. The rappel harness, holster and shoulder armor were made by me. Hope that helps.

Thanks Maisto! Appreciate it brother:)

DSC_0353.jpg

Finally getting liquid put together. Really liking the result. Decided to go with the Konami jacket and I think it really holds up. Still need some decent boots tho.

Back